Factors Associated With Success Of Fuel Ethanol Producers
AbstractReplaced with revised version of paper 08/24/04.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Staff Papers with number 14155.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gill, Robert Chope, II & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P., 2003. "An Analysis Of Ethanol Production In Texas Using Three Ethanol Facility Sizes And Their Relative Optimal Subsidy Levels," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35003, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Otto, Daniel & Dikeman, Mike, 2000. "Effects of an Oxygen Requirement for Fuel in Midwest Ethanol Markets and Local Economies," Staff General Research Papers 5244, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Burnquist, Heloisa L. & Ribera, Luis A., 2007. "Bioenergy--Agricultural Issues and Outlook," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration 163901, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Hettinga, W.G. & Junginger, H.M. & Dekker, S.C. & Hoogwijk, M. & McAloon, A.J. & Hicks, K.B., 2009. "Understanding the reductions in US corn ethanol production costs: An experience curve approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 190-203, January.
- Carlberg, Jared G. & Ward, Clement E. & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2006. "Success Factors for New Generation Cooperatives," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 9(01).
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2007. "The Evolving Ethanol Industry in the United States," Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9305, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Schlosser, Janet A. & Leatherman, John C. & Peterson, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Are Biofuels Revitalizing Rural Economies? Projected Versus Actual Labor Market Impacts in the Great Plains," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6123, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amigun, B. & von Blottnitz, H., 2009. "Cost analyses and predictions for a fuel ethanol plant in a rural and landlocked African country: Lang factor approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 207-216, May.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2007.
"Economic Parameters for Corn Ethanol and Biodiesel Production,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(02), August.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2007. "Economic Parameters for Corn Ethanol and Biodiesel Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34879, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2005. "Agriculture's Role in Energy Production: Current Levels and Future Prospects," Energy from Agriculture, Energy from Agriculture: New Technologies, Innovative Programs and Success Stories, December 14-15, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri 7628, Farm Foundation.
- Viju, Crina & Kerr, William A., 2013. "Taking an option on the future: Subsidizing biofuels for energy security or reducing global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 543-548.
- Richardson, James W. & Lemmer, Wessel J. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2007. "Bio-ethanol Production from Wheat in the Winter Rainfall Region of South Africa: A Quantitative Risk Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 10(02).
- Kebede, Ellene & Duffy, Patricia A. & Zabawa, Robert, 2006. "The Effect of Ethanol Production on Agricultural Production in the State of Alabama," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35415, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.