Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jan M. Henke & Gernot Klepper & Norbert Schmitz, 2003. "Tax Exemption for Biofuels in Germany: Is Bio-Ethanol Really an Option for Climate Policy?," Kiel Working Papers 1184, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Danny G. Le Roy & Kurt K. Klein, 2012. "The Policy Objectives of a Biofuel Industry in Canada: An Assessment," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 436-451, December.
- Perdiguero, Jordi & Jiménez, Juan Luis, 2011. "Sell or not sell biodiesel: Local competition and government measures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1525-1532, April.
- Jörg Peters & Sascha Thielmann, 2008.
"Promoting Biofuels: Implications for Developing Countries,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0038, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Peters, Jörg & Thielmann, Sascha, 2008. "Promoting biofuels: Implications for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1538-1544, April.
- Persson, Tomas & Garcia y Garcia, Axel & Paz, Joel & Jones, Jim & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2009. "Maize ethanol feedstock production and net energy value as affected by climate variability and crop management practices," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 11-21, April.
- Louhichi, Kamel, 2012.
"Impact of EU biofuel policies on the French arable sector: A micro-level analysis using global market and farm-based supply models,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 93(03), pages 233-272, September.
- Kamel Louhichi & Hugo Valin, 2012. "Impact of EU biofuel policies on the French arable sector: A micro-level analysis using global market and farm-based supply models," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(3), pages 233-272.
- Bayramoglu, Basak, 2008. "Efficiency of a Biofuel Subsidy Policy in the Presence of Environmental Externalities," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44399, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Huang, GuanHua & Chen, Feng & Wei, Dong & Zhang, XueWu & Chen, Gu, 2010. "Biodiesel production by microalgal biotechnology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 38-46, January.
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008.
"Controlling the Cost of Controlling the Climate: The Irish Government's Climate Change Strategy,"
WP229, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008. "Controlling the Cost of Controlling the Climate - The Irish Government’s Climate Change Strategy," Working Papers 200807, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mathews, John, 2007. "Seven steps to curb global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4247-4259, August.
- Legge, Thomas & Scott, Susan, 2009. "Policy Options to Reduce Ireland's Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS9.
- Daniel Bergquist & Otávio Cavalett & Torbjörn Rydberg, 2012. "Participatory emergy synthesis of integrated food and biofuel production: a case study from Brazil," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 167-182, April.
- van der Laak, W.W.M. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2007. "Strategic niche management for biofuels: Analysing past experiments for developing new biofuel policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3213-3225, June.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Oloruntoba, Richard & Heidt, Tania von der & Ryan, Neal, 2009. "The EU-Africa Energy Partnership: Towards a mutually beneficial renewable transport energy alliance?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5546-5556, December.
- Ovando, Paola & Caparrós, Alejandro, 2009. "Land use and carbon mitigation in Europe: A survey of the potentials of different alternatives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 992-1003, March.
- Neuwahl, Frederik & Löschel, Andreas & Mongelli, Ignazio & Delgado, Luis, 2008.
"Employment impacts of EU biofuels policy: Combining bottom-up technology information and sectoral market simulations in an input-output framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 447-460, December.
- Mongelli, Ignazio & Löschel, Andreas & Neuwahl, Frederik & Delgado, Luis, 2008. "Employment Impacts of EU Biofuels Policy: Combining Bottom-up Technology Information and Sectoral Market Simulations in an Input-output Framework," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-H�l�ne Hubert & Linda N�stbakken, 2009.
"Fuel Versus Food,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 645-663, 09.
- Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman, 2008. "Role of energy policy in renewable energy accomplishment: The case of second-generation bioethanol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3360-3365, September.
- Legge, Thomas & Scott, Susan, 2009. "Policy Options to Reduce Ireland's GHG Emissions [Instrument choice: the pros and cons of alternative policy instruments]," Papers WP284, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard, 2007. "Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5737-5746, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.