Tackling Poverty in Northern Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2755.
Date of creation: Mar 2011
Date of revision:
Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring & Evaluation Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health; Nutrition and Population;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruijs, Arjan & Schweigman, Caspar & Lutz, Clemens, 2004. "The impact of transport- and transaction-cost reductions on food markets in developing countries: evidence for tempered expectations for Burkina Faso," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 219-228, December.
- Schindler, Kati, 2006.
"Credit for what? Informal credit as a coping strategy of market women in northern Ghana,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006
24, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Kati Schindler, 2010. "Credit for What? Informal Credit as a Coping Strategy of Market Women in Northern Ghana," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 234-253.
- Kati Schindler, 2007. "Credit for What?: Informal Credit as a Coping Strategy of Market Women in Northern Ghana," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 715, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Todd Moss & Lauren Young, 2009. "Saving Ghana from Its Oil: The Case for Direct Cash Distribution," Working Papers 186, Center for Global Development.
- Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2009.
"Local Impacts of a Global Crisis - Food Price Transmission and Poverty Impacts in Ghana,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51089, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2008. "Local impacts of a global crisis: Food price transmission and poverty impacts in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 842, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Neil McCulloch & Julian Weisbrod & C. Peter Timmer, 2007.
"Pathways out of poverty during an economic crisis: An empirical assessment of rural Indonesia,"
Departmental Discussion Papers
131, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Neil McCulloch & C. Peter Timmer & Julian Weisbrod, 2007. "Pathways Out of Poverty During an Economic Crisis: An Empirical Assessment of Rural Indonesia," Working Papers 115, Center for Global Development.
- McCulloch, Neil & Weisbrod, Julian & Timmer, C. Peter, 2007. "Pathways out of poverty during an economic crisis : an empirical assessment of rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4173, The World Bank.
- Raballand, Gael & Macchi, Patricia & Merotto, Dino & Petracco, Carly, 2009. "Revising the roads investment strategy in rural areas : an application for Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5036, The World Bank.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr. & Cuecuecha, Alfredo & Page, John, 2008. "The impact of remittances on poverty and inequality in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4732, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Burkina Faso : Reducing Poverty Through Sustained Equitable Growth, Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8618, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Masters, William A., 2007.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Africa,"
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper
48554, World Bank.
- Lay, Jann & Schüler, Dana, 2008.
"Income Diversification and Poverty in a Growing Agricultural Economy: The Case of Ghana,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
39907, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lay, Jann & Schüler, Dana, 2008. "Income Diversification and Poverty in a Growing Agricultural Economy: The Case of Ghana," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 39, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Minot, Nicholas & Benson, Todd, 2009. "Fertilizer subsidies in Africa: Are vouchers the answer?," Issue briefs 60, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ackah, Charles & Medvedev, Denis, 2010.
"Internal migration in Ghana : determinants and welfare impacts,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5273, The World Bank.
- Charles Ackah & Denis Medvedev, 2012. "Internal migration in Ghana: determinants and welfare impacts," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 764-784, August.
- Hayami, Yujiro, 2010. "Plantations Agriculture," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Michael Morris & Valerie A. Kelly & Ron J. Kopicki & Derek Byerlee, 2007. "Fertilizer Use in African Agriculture : Lessons Learned and Good Practice Guidelines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6650.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.