The Contributions of Endogenous Growth Theory to the Analysis of Development Problems: An Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers with number C94-038.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/ciderwp.htm
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1995. "The contributions of endogenous growth theory to the analysis of development problems: An assessment," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 2983-2998 Elsevier.
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen A. O`Connell, 1997.
"Aid, taxation and development: analytical perspectives on aid effectiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1997-05, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Adam, Christopher S. & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1998. "Aid, taxation, and development: analytical perspectives on aid effectiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1885, The World Bank.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2001. "Growth and welfare provisioning: lessons from the English Poor Laws?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 1083-1096.
- M. Shubik & G. Uhlich & M. Kemp & W. Enders & U. Kamecke & G. Fraja & W. Walker & J. Burbidge, 1997.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 206-221, June.
- M. Shubik & K. Okuguchi & K. Borchardt & F. Schneider, 1990. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 207-218, June.
- B. Priddat & G. Tullock & M. Shubik & S. Sheffrin, 1993. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 203-213, June.
- M. Shubik & G. Laan & I. Kubin & E. Dietzenbacher & K. Spremann & U. Schweizer & K. Milford & H. Niida & F. Butschek & K. Rothschild, 1991. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 299-324, October.
- C. Seidl & D. Archibugi & M. Shubik & M. Peitz & D. Lévy & J. Lothian & G. Hufbauer & C. Lülfesmann & U. Backes-Gellner & P. Moog, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 202-225, June.
- A. Sadrieh & G. Corneo & M. Kemp & B. Felderer & R. Inman & S. Jenkins, 1999. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 91-107, February.
- K. Wälde & M. Kemp & M. Perlman & R. Disney & D. Checchi & M. Vendrik & J. Hölscher, 1999. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 189-216, June.
- Karen Ehlers & M. Shubik & R. Gardner & G. Tichy & N. Long & F. Scherer & M. Burda & Gerlinde Sinn, 1993. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 203-223, June.
- Schneider, Patricia Higino, 2005. "International trade, economic growth and intellectual property rights: A panel data study of developed and developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 529-547, December.
- Behrman, Jere R., 1996. "Measuring the effectiveness of schooling policies in developing countries: Revisiting issues of methodology," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 345-364, October.
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2006. "The Evolution of Ukrainian Economy: New Trade Theory Evidence," MPRA Paper 588, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Sep 2006.
- H. Park & D. Checchi & E. Colombatto & E. Amann, 2001.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 316-329, October.
- Hudson, John & Minea, Alexandru, 2013. "Innovation, Intellectual Property Rights, and Economic Development: A Unified Empirical Investigation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 66-78.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.