The Crisis in the EMS and the Transition to EMU: An Interim Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers with number C93-022.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/ciderwp.htm
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenen, Peter B., 1995. "What have we learned from the EMS crises?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 449-461, October.
- Rey, Serge & Varachaud, Pascal, 2000.
"Le comportement des taux de change réels européens de la fin Bretton Woods à l’adoption de l’euro
[The behavior of European real exchange rates from the Bretton Woods system end to the adopt," MPRA Paper 49502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.