Intertemporal Price Speculation and the Optimal Current-Account Deficit: Reply and Clarification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers with number C96-063.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/ciderwp.htm
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1996. "Intertemporal price speculation and the optimal current-account deficit: reply and clarification," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 141-147, February.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1996. "Intertemporal Price Speculation and the Optimal Current-Account Deficit: Reply and Clarification," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt5n37z46f, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier, CARDI, 2005.
"The Zero-Root Property : Permanent vs Temporary Terms of Trade Shocks,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2005030, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Olivier Cardi, 2007. "The Zero-root Property: Permanent vs Temporary Terms-of-trade Shocks," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 782-802, 09.
- Bouakez, Hafedh & Kano, Takashi, 2008. "Terms of trade and current account fluctuations: The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect revisited," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 260-281, March.
- Gabriela Contreras & Alejandro Jara & Eduardo Olaberría & Diego Saravia, 2011. "Sobre el nivel de reservas internacionales de Chile: análisis a partir de enfoques complementarios," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 621, Central Bank of Chile.
- Meltem Ince, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis and Turkey: Effects and Suggestions," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 101-117.
- Serven, Luis, 1995.
"Terms-of-trade shocks and optimal investment : another look at the Laursen-Metzler effect,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1424, The World Bank.
- Serven, Luis, 1999. "Terms-of-trade shocks and optimal investment: another look at the Laursen-Metzler effect," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 337-365.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.