The Dynamics of Road Energy Demand and Illegal Fuel Activity in Turkey: A Rolling Window Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1304.
Date of creation: Jan 2013
Date of revision: Jul 2013
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-07-28 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-07-28 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Dimitropoulos & Lester C. Hunt & Guy Judge, 2004.
"Estimating Underlying Energy Demand Trends using UK Annual Data,"
Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS)
108, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- John Dimitropoulos & Lester Hunt & Guy Judge, 2005. "Estimating underlying energy demand trends using UK annual data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 239-244.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2011.
"Analyzing Energy Consumption and GDP Nexus Using Maximum Entropy Bootstrap: The Case of Turkey,"
1103, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Yalta, A. Talha, 2011. "Analyzing energy consumption and GDP nexus using maximum entropy bootstrap: The case of Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 453-460, May.
- Vinod, Hrishikesh D., 2006. "Maximum entropy ensembles for time series inference in economics," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 955-978, December.
- A. Talha Yalta & Hatice Cakar, 2012.
"Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in China: A Reconciliation,"
1202, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Talha Yalta, A. & Cakar, Hatice, 2012. "Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A reconciliation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 666-675.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:2010.06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vinod, H. D., 2004. "Ranking mutual funds using unconventional utility theory and stochastic dominance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 353-377, June.
- Hrishikesh D. Vinod & Javier Lopez-de-Lacalle, . "Maximum Entropy Bootstrap for Time Series: The meboot R Package," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(i05).
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Arslanturk, Yalcin, 2010. "Economic growth and energy consumption causal nexus viewed through a bootstrap rolling window," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1398-1410, November.
- Jae H Kim & Iain Fraser & Rob J. Hyndman, 2010.
"Improved Interval Estimation of Long Run Response from a Dynamic Linear Model: A Highest Density Region Approach,"
2010.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Kim, Jae H. & Fraser, Iain & Hyndman, Rob J., 2011. "Improved interval estimation of long run response from a dynamic linear model: A highest density region approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 2477-2489, August.
- Mimmi, Luisa M. & Ecer, Sencer, 2010. "An econometric study of illegal electricity connections in the urban favelas of Belo Horizonte, Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5081-5097, September.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "Small Sample Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Autocorrelated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Working Papers 1301, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Himanshu A. Amarawickrama & Lester C. Hunt, 2007. "Electricity Demand for Sri Lanka: A Time Series Analysis," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 118, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Smith, Thomas B., 2004. "Electricity theft: a comparative analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(18), pages 2067-2076, December.
- Tasdoven, Hidayet & Fiedler, Beth Ann & Garayev, Vener, 2012. "Improving electricity efficiency in Turkey by addressing illegal electricity consumption: A governance approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 226-234.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ismail Saglam).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.