On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Life on Earth: In Search of the Unity of Nature & Evolutionary Stable Strategy
AbstractThe theory presented here was developed to address the problem of the long-term survival of the human species. This paper tables axioms which fruitfully model The Problem of Sustainable Economic Development, a theoretical framework which, reductio ad absurdum, falsifies many widely-held economic, evolutionary, and ecological principles, including the central thesis of ‘ecological economics’. This brief communiqué lays the foundation for an evolutionary stable, sustainable economic development strategy, and, thus, fosters national security, international cooperation, global threat mitigation, and, ultimately, survival of the human species.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 16534.
Date of creation: 04 Jul 2009
Date of revision:
Human survival; sustainable economic development; noncooperative games; problem of induction; natural selection; astrophysical and planetary phænomena; global threat mitigation; evolutionary stable strategy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-08-08 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-08-08 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-08-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-08-08 (Resource Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Island Life: Introducing a Unified Theory of Value & Evolutionarily Stable Island Economic Development Strategy," MPRA Paper 19049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.