Report NEP-RES-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hertel, Thomas & Golub, Alla & Jones, Andrew & O'Hare, Michael & Plevin, Richard & Kammen, Daniel, 2009. "Global Land Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Impacts of U.S. Maize Ethanol: The Role of Market-Mediated Responses," GTAP Working Papers 3160, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Beate Fischer & Frank JÃ¶st & Bernd Klauer & Johannes Schiller, 2009. "Is a Sustainable Land-Use Policy in Germany Possible?," Working Papers 0484, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Arthur J. Caplan, 2009. "Carbon Sequestration and Permit Trading on the Competitive Fringe," Working Papers 2009-10, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Arthur J. Caplan & Yuya Sasaki, 2009. "Matching Traders in a Pollution Market: The Case of Cub River, Utah," Working Papers 2009-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 2009. "The Great Financial Crisis, Commodity Prices and Environmental Limits," Working Papers 51987, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2009. "Alternative Policies and Sea-Level Rise in the RICE-2009 Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1716, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2009.
- Arik Levinson, 2009. "Pollution and International Trade in Services," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~09-09-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Life on Earth: In Search of the Unity of Nature & Evolutionary Stable Strategy," MPRA Paper 16534, University Library of Munich, Germany.