Report NEP-HPE-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gebhard Kirchgassner, 2009. "Die Krise der Wirtschaft: Auch eine Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften?," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2009-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Life on Earth: In Search of the Unity of Nature & Evolutionary Stable Strategy," MPRA Paper 16534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Lanteri & Anna Carabelli, 2008. "Beauty Contested. How much of Keynes’ remains in Behavioural Economics Beauty Contests?," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 20-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Yamada, Toshikazu, 2009. "In Memory of Dr. Ali Al-Gritly (1913-1982): His Views on Egypt's experience with Socialism," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 190, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00346478_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitri Migrow & Matthias Uhl, 2009. "The Resolution Game - A Multiple Selves Perspective," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2009-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009. "Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 09/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.