Stability and Index of the Meet Game on a Lattice
AbstractWe study the stability and the stability index of the meet game form defined on a meet-semilattice. Given any active coalition structure, we show that the stability index relative to the equilibrium, to the beta core and to the exact core is a function of the Nakamura number, the depth of the semilattice and its gap function.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne in its series Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne with number 10050.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Effectivity function; lattice; stability index; equilibrium; Nakamura number.;
Other versions of this item:
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Abdou, 2009.
"A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
09041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2009.
- Joseph Abdou, 2008. "A stability index for local effectivity functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Joseph Abdou, 2012. "The structure of unstable power mechanisms," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 389-415, June.
- Moulin, Hervé & Peleg, B., 1982.
"Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/13220, Paris Dauphine University.
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- Abdou, J., 2000. "Exact stability and its applications to strong solvability," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 263-275, May.
- Abdou, Joseph & Keiding, Hans, 2003. "On necessary and sufficient conditions for solvability of game forms," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 243-260, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.