Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics
Contact information of Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics:
Postal: 608 Kern Graduate Building, University Park, PA 16802-3306
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/info/working_papers.html
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact ()
Series handle: repec:ecl:peneco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 2-05-1 Productivity Improvements and Falling Trade Costs: Boon or Bane?
by Demidova, Svetlana
- 9-03-3 Modeling Small Change: A Review Article
by Wallace, Neil
- 9-03-2 Non-robustness of the Cash-in-Advance Equilibrium in the Trading-Post Model
by Krishna, R. Vijay
- 10-03-1 Nonlinear Pricing with Self-Control Preferences
by Esteban, Susanna & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Shum, Matthew
- 9-03-1 Secure Implementation: Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Reconsidered
by Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Sjostrom, Tomas & Yamato, Takehiko
- 4-03-1 Secure Implementation Experiments: Do Strategy-proof Mechanisms Really Work?
by Cason, Timothy N. & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Sjostrom, Tomas & Yamato, Takehiko
- 7-01-2 Alcohol Advertising and Advertising Bans: A Survey of Research Methods, Results, and Policy Implications
by Nelson, Jon P.
- 3-01-2 Arms Races and Negotiations
by Balinga, Sandeep & Sjostrom, Tomas
- 9-01-1 Transferability of Migration Licenses and the Distribution of Potential Rents
by Bivins, Laura L. & Krishna, Kala
- 7-01-1 Fertility in the Democratic Republic of Congo
by Shapiro, David & Tambashe, B. Oleko
- 6-01-1 Do Advertising Bans Work? An International Comparison
by Nelson, Jon P. & Young, Douglas J.
- 5-01-1 Implementation Theory
by Maskin, Eric & Sjostrom, Tomas
- 3-01-1 Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles
by Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile
- 1-01-1 Advertising Bans, Monopoly, and Alcohol Demand: Testing for Substitution Effects Using Panel Data
by Nelson, Jon P.
- 1-01-2 Employment, Dynamic Deterrence and Crime
by Imai, Susumu & Krishna, Kala