The structure of unstable power mechanisms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 50 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1972. "Cooperative games in effectiveness form," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 88-101, August.
- Joseph Abdou, 2009.
"A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
09041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2009.
- Joseph Abdou, 2008. "A stability index for local effectivity functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 2004. "Representation of effectivity functions by acceptable game forms: a complete characterization," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 275-287, May.
- Mizutani, Masayoshi & Hiraide, Yasuhiko & Nishino, Hisakazu, 1993. "Computational Complexity to Verify the Unstability of Effectivity Function," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 225-39.
- Eyal Winter & Bezalel Peleg, 2002. "original papers : Constitutional implementation," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 187-204.
- Boros, Endre & Gurvich, Vladimir, 2000. "Stable effectivity functions and perfect graphs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 175-194, March.
- Donald Campbell & Jerry Kelly, 2009. "Gains from manipulating social choice rules," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 349-371, September.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00389003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdou, J., 2000. "Exact stability and its applications to strong solvability," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 263-275, May.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2008. "A coalitional game-theoretic model of stable government forms with umpires," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 33-44, April.
- Abdou, J, 1995. "Nash and Strongly Consistent Two-Player Game Forms," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 345-56.
- Joseph Abdou, 2012.
"Stability and index of the meet game on a lattice,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 775-789, November.
- Joseph Abdou, 2010. "Stability and Index of the Meet Game on a Lattice," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00633589 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00633589 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.