Japan's Lost Decade: Origins, Consequences, and Prospects For Recovery
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 485.
Length: 9 Pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Gary R. Saxonhouse & Robert M Stern, 2002. "Japan's Lost Decade: Origins, Consequences, and Prospects For Recovery," Working Papers 484, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Adam S. Posen, 2001. "The Great Recession: Lessons for Macroeconomic Policy from Japan," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(2), pages 93-186.
- Johnson, Chalmers, 1998. "Economic Crisis in East Asia: The Clash of Capitalisms," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 653-61, November.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2000.
"The 1990s in Japan: a lost decade,"
607, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Willem H. Buiter & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, 1999.
"Liquidity Traps: How to Avoid Them and How to Escape Them,"
NBER Working Papers
7245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H Buiter & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, 2000. "Liquidity traps: how to avoid them and how to escape them," Bank of England working papers 111, Bank of England.
- Buiter, Willem H & Panigirtzoglou, Nikolaos, 1999. "Liquidity Traps: How to Avoid Them and How to Escape Them," CEPR Discussion Papers 2203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ando, Albert, 2002. "The Elusive Total Budget Outlay of the Japanese Government: An Inquiry into the Japanese National Accounts II," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 177-193, June.
- Ronald I. McKinnon & Kenichi Ohno, 1997. "Dollar and Yen: Resolving Economic Conflict between the United States and Japan," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262133350, December.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2002.
"Data Appendix to The 1990s in Japan: A Lost Decade,"
hayashi02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- FUKAO Kyoji, 2013. "Explaining Japan's Unproductive Two Decades," Policy Discussion Papers 13021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.