Data Appendix to The 1990s in Japan: A Lost Decade
AbstractDetailed macroeconomic data to accompany the article in the Review of Economic Dynamics
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Review of Economic Dynamics in its series Technical Appendices with number hayashi02.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Note: The original article was published in the Review of Economic Dynamics, volume (2002), pages 206-235
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Review of Economic Dynamics Academic Press Editorial Office 525 "B" Street, Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O4 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Gary D., 1985.
"Indivisible labor and the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-327, November.
- Ogawa, Kazuo & Suzuki, Kazuyuki, 1998.
"Land Value and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Japanese Panel Data,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 232-249, September.
- Ogawa, K. & Suzuki, K., 1995. "Land Value and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Japanese Panel Data," ISER Discussion Paper 0373, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ogawa, K. & Suzuki, K., 1996. "Land Value and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Japanese Panel Data," ISER Discussion Paper 0408, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Rogerson, Richard, 1988.
"Indivisible labor, lotteries and equilibrium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994.
"Monetary Policy and Bank Lending,"
in: Monetary Policy, pages 221-261
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 1999.
"The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?,"
NBER Working Papers
7250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 2000. "The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 129-212 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Human nature & economic recovery
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2010-10-20 09:15:43
- Is a lost decade ahead?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2012-07-13 13:56:00
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.