Working Women and Expenditures on Food Away-From-Home and At-Home in Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1308.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Agricultural Economics, September 1998, vol. 49(3), pp. 321-33
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Justo Manrique & Helen H. Jensen, 1998. "Working Women and Expenditures on Food Away-From-Home and At-Home in Spain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 321-333.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Mur, Jesus, 2002. "Spanish Demand for Food Away From Home: A Panel Data Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24977, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Seval Mutlu & Azucena Gracia, 2006. "Spanish food expenditure away from home (FAFH): by type of meal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1037-1047.
- Helen Lee Siew Heng & Andrew Tan Khee Guan, 2007. "Examining Malaysian Household Expenditure Patterns on Food-Away-From-Home," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, vol. 4(1), pages 11-24, June.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Mtimet, Nadhem & Gil, Jose Maria, 2008. "AnÃ¡lisis de la demanda de alimentos en EspaÃ±a considerando el impacto de la dieta sobre la salud," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2).
- Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & Lohmar, Bryan T. & Huang, Jikun, 2010. "Food away from home in Beijing: Effects of wealth, time and "free" meals," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 432-441, September.
- Keelan, Conor D. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Newman, Carol F., 2006. "A double-hurdle model of Irish households' foodservice expenditure patterns," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10083, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sabates, Ricardo & Gould, Brian W. & Villarreal, Hector J., 2001. "Household composition and food expenditures: a cross-country comparison," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 571-586, December.
- Gould, Brian W. & Sabates, Ricardo, 2001. "The Structure Of Food Demand In Urban China: A Demand System Approach," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20778, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Keelan, Conor D. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Newman, Carol F., 2008. "Eating Out in the British Isles," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36859, Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.