Agricultural Economics Research Association (India)
Agricultural Economics Research Review
Contact information of Agricultural Economics Research Association (India):
Web page: http://www.geocities.com/aeraindia/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aerrae
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 27, Issue 1
- Income Sources of Farm Households in India: Determinants, Distributional Consequences and Policy Implications
by Birthal, Pratap S. & Negi, Digvijay S. & Jha, Awadesh K. & Singh, Dhiraj
- Economic Evaluation of Drip-fertigation System in Banana cv. Martaman (AAB, Silk) Cultivation in New Alluvium Zone of West Bengal
by Pramanik, Sanjit & Tripathi, S.K. & Ray, R. & Banerjee, Hirak
- Impact of Plant Variety Protection on Indian Seed Industry
by Venkatesh, P. & Pal, Suresh
- An Economic Assessment of Fish and Prawn Health Management in Andhra Pradesh
by Viswanatha, B.S. & Bhatta, Ramachandra & Shankar, K.M.
- Welfare Gains from Application of First Generation Biotechnology in Indian Agriculture: The Case of Bt Cotton
by Ramasundaram, P. & Suresh, A. & Samuel, Josily & Wankhade, Shwetal
- Do Different Approaches to Measurement of Risk Behaviour Yield Different Results?
by Choudhury, Hari K. & Goswami, Kishor
- Public and Private Capital Formation and Agricultural Growth in India: State Level Analysis of Inter-linkages during Pre- and Post-reform Periods
by Bathla, Seema
- Input Subsidy vs Farm Technology â€” Which is More Important for Agricultural Development?
by Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K.
2013, Volume 26, Issue 2013
- Rural Livelihood Security: Assessment of Fishersâ€™ Social Status in India
by Salim, Shyam S. & Sathiadhas, R. & Narayanakumar, R. & Katiha, P.K. & Krishnan, M. & Biradar, R.S. & Gopal, R.S. & Barik, Nagesh & Kumar, B. Ganesh
- Truncated Growth and Compromised Sustainability: The Case of Lake Fisheries in Kashmir
by Qureshi, Neha W. & Krishnan, M. & Sundaramoorthy, C. & Vasisht, A. K. & Baba, S.H. & Kumar, Nalini Ranjan & Sharma, Rama
- Has Adoption of Improved Rice Technology Enhanced Economic and Livelihood Security in Kashmir Valley?
by Wani, M.H. & Baba, S.H. & Sundaram, P. Rama & Yousuf, Shoaib & Yousuf, Shahid
- Impact of Improved Agro-techniques on Sustainable Livelihood Empowerment: An Economic Study from West Bengal
by Mula, G. & Sarker, S.C.
- Livelihood Security of Resource Poor Farmers through Alkali Land Reclamation: An Impact Analysis
by Thimmappa, K. & Tripathi, R.S. & Raju, R. & Singh, Y.P.
- Agricultural Transformation in Trans Himalayan Region of Himachal Pradesh: Cropping Pattern, Technology Adoption and Emerging Challenges
by Sharma, H.R. & Chauhan, S.K.
- Integrated Poultry-Fish Farming Systems for Sustainable Rural Livelihood Security in Kumaon Hills of Uttarakhand
by Gangwar, L.S. & Saran, Sandeep & Kumar, Sarvesh
- Rural Employment Scheme and Agricultural Wage Rate Nexus: An Analysis across States
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Bhattarai, Madhusudan
- Regional Pattern of Agricultural Growth and Rural Employment in India: Have Small Farmers Benefitted?
by Nithyashree, M.L. & Pal, Suresh
- Technical Change and Efficiency of Rice Production in India: A Malmquist Total Factor Productivity Approach
by Suresh, A.
- Energy Growth Linkage and Strategy for Meeting the Energy Demand in Indian Agriculture
by Jha, Girish Kumar
- Recent Trends in Rural Employment and Wages in India: Has the Growth Benefitted the Agricultural Labours?
by Venkatesh, P.
- Analyzing Growth and Instability in Subsistence Agriculture of Odisha: Evidence from Major Crops
by Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Goyari, Phanindra
- Goat Rearing: A Pathway for Sustainable Livelihood Security in Bundelkhand Region
by Singh, M.K. & Dixit, A.K. & Roy, A.K. & Singh, S.K.
- Growth and Instability in Agricultural Productivity: A District Level Analysis
by Kumar, Anjani & Jain, Rajni
- An Investigation into Growth, Instability and Role of Weather in Gujarat Agriculture: 1981-2011
by Mehta, Niti
- Engendering Rural Livelihoods in Karnataka â€“ A Socio-economic Assessment
by Nandini, S. & Kiresur, V.R.
- Income and Livelihood Issues of Farmers: A Field Study in Uttar Pradesh
by Singh, Ajit Kumar
2013, Volume 26, Issue 2
- The State of Agricultural Extension Reforms in India: Strategic Priorities and Policy Options
by Babu, Suresh C. & Joshi, P.K. & Glendenning, Claire J. & Kwadwo, Asenso-Okyere & Rasheed, Sulaiman V.
- External Market Linkages and Instability in Indian Edible Oil Economy: Implications for Self-sufficiency Policy in Edible Oils
by Thomas, Lijo & Jha, Girish Kumar & Pal, Suresh
- Integrated Approach to Human Resource Forecasting: An Exercise in Agricultural Sector
by Agrawal, Rashmi & Nanda, S.K.
- Structural Transformation in Dairy Sector of India
by Kumar, Anjani & Parappurathu, Shinoj & Joshi, P.K.
- Investment in Wheat Research in Nepal â€“ An Empirical Analysis
by Shrestha, Hari Krishna & Manandhar, Hira Kaji & Regmi, Punya Prasad
- Agricultural Price Forecasting Using Neural Network Model: An Innovative Information Delivery System
by Jha, Girish K. & Sinha, Kanchan
- Modelling and Forecasting of Meat Exports from India
by Paul, Ranjit Kumar & Panwar, Sanjeev & Sarkar, Susheel Kumar & Kumar, Anil & Singh, K.N. & Farooqi, Samir & Choudhary, Vipin Kumar
- Dynamics of Labour Demand and its Determinants in Punjab Agriculture
by Devi, Y. Latika & Singh, Jasdev & Vatta, Kamal & Kumar, Sanjay
- Does Decentralization Improve Agricultural Services Delivery? â€” Evidence from Karnataka
by Kannan, Elumalai
- Role of Non-Farm Sector in Sustaining Rural Livelihoods in Punjab
by Pavithra, S. & Vatta, Kamal
- Farmersâ€™ Willingness to Pay for Index Based Crop Insurance in Pakistan: A Case Study on Food and Cash Crops of Rain-fed Areas
by Ali, Akhter
- Agricultural Policies in India: Retrospect and Prospect
by Arora, V.P.S.
2013, Volume 26, Issue 1
- Marketing Profile of Selected Fish Markets of Tripura
by Das, Apu & Upadhyay, A.D. & Kumar, Nalini Ranjan & Prakash, S. & Debnath, B. & Datta, M.
- Resourceâ€“use Efficiency and Technical Efficiency of Turmeric Production in Tamil Nadu â€”A Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Karthick, V. & Alagumani, T. & Amarnath, J.S.
- Indian Agricultural R&D: An Introspection and Way Forward
by Ramasamy, C.
- Economic Assessment of Soil Erosion Damage on Smallholder Farms in Marginal Lands of Mahi Ravines in Gujarat
by Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Singh, H.B. & Tiwari, S.P. & Kumar, Gopal & Rao, B.K. & Vishwakarma, A.K. & Bagdi, G.L.
- Artificial Neural Network Model for Synergy Analysis of Input Markets in Ornamental Fish Trade in Mumbai
by Devi, B. Nightingale & Krishnan, M. & Venugopalan, R. & Mahapatra, B.K.
- Household Consumption Pattern and Nutritional Security among Poor Rural Households: Impact of MGNREGA
by Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K.
- Assessing Competitiveness of Sweet Sorghum for Ethanol Production: A Policy Analysis Matrix Approach
by Basavaraj, G. & Rao, Parthasarathy P. & Achoth, Lalith & Reddy, Ravinder Ch.
- Price Discovery, Transmission and Volatility: Evidence from Agricultural Commodity Futures
by Sendhil, R. & Kar, Amit & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, Girish K.
- Impact of Zero Tillage on Economics of Wheat Production in Haryana
by Tripathi, R.S. & Raju, R. & Thimmappa, K.
- User Centric ICT Model for Supply Chain of Horticultural Crops in India
by Shalendra & Gummagolmath, K.C. & Sharma, Purushottam
- Sorghum (Fodder) Cultivation in Punjab â€” An Economic Analysis
by Grover, D.K. & Kumar, Sanjay
- Positive Environmental Externalities of Livestock in Mixed Farming Systems of India
by Dikshit, A.K. & Birthal, P.S.
2012, Volume 25, Issue 2012
- Canal Irrigation Management through Water Users Associations and its Impact on Efficiency, Equity and Reliability in Water Use in Tamil Nadu
by Arun, G. & Singh, Dharam Raj & Kumar, Shiv & Kumar, Anil
- Input Delivery, Processing and Marketing of Natural Rubber: The Role of Producersâ€™ Cooperatives in Kerala
by Anuja, A.R. & Kar, Amit & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, Girish Kumar
- Impact Assessment of Reuters Market Light (RML) in Agricultural Information Dissemination in Punjab
by Chahal, S.S. & Sidhu, M.S. & Parminder, Kaur
- Effectiveness of Institutional Arrangements for Delivery of Potential Fishing Zone and Ocean State Forecast Advisory Services to Fishers in Tamil Nadu
by Chrispin, C. Lloyd & Ananthan, P.S. & Krishnan, M. & Mahalakshmi, P.
- Livestock Economy of Himachal Pradesh: Need to Strengthen Animal Health and Veterinary Services
by Kumar, Virender & Lal, Harbans & Priyanka
- Can Privatization Improve Animal Healthcare Delivery System? An Ex-ante Analysis of Dairy Farmers in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
by Pratap, S. & Bardhan, Dwaipayan & Dabas, Y.P.S.
- Motorization Technology Delivery in Small Scale Fisheries â€“ Its Impact and Impediments in Adoption
by Prabakar, C. & Sundaravaradarajan, K.R.
- Structure of Indebtedness of Households in Semi-Arid Tropics of India
by Reddy, A. Amarender
- IT Application in Agricultural Marketing Service Delivery â€” Electronic Tender System in Regulated Markets
by Chengappa, P.G. & Arun, M. & Yadava, C.G. & Prasanna Kumar, H.M.
- Value Chain Analysis of Maize Seed Delivery System in Public and Private Sectors in Bihar
by Kumar, Ranjit & Alam, Khurshid & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Srinivas, K.
- Pesticide Delivery System in Apple Growing Belt of Kashmir Valley
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, Bilal A. & Wani, S.A. & Kubrevi, S.S.
- Outreach and Inclusiveness of Formal Agricultural Credit System: Some Reflections
by Jumrani, Jaya & Agarwal, Shaily
- Improving Economic Viability of Farming: A Study of Cooperative Agro Machinery Service Centres in Punjab
by Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal
- Deficiencies in Agricultural Marketing and Input Delivery System: A View from the Field
by Singh, Ajit Kumar
- Access to Rural Credit and Input Use: An Empirical Study
by Satyasai, K.J.S.
- Inputs and Services Delivery System under Contract Farming: A Case of Broiler Farming
by Kalamkar, S.S.
- Influence of Sources of Seed on Varietal Adoption Behavior of Wheat Farmers in Indo-Gangetic Plains of India
by Ghimire, Subash & Mehar, Mamta & Mittal, Surabhi
2012, Volume 25, Issue 2
- Measuring Weather Impact on Crop Yield Using Aridity Index: Evidence from Odisha
by Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Goyari, Phanindra & Mishra, R.K.
- Performance of Crop Sector in Gujarat during High Growth Period: Some Explorations
by Mehta, Niti
- Farmersâ€™ Vulnerability to Rainfall Variability and Technology Adoption in Rain-fed Tank Irrigated Agriculture
by Ashok, K.R. & Sasikala, C.
- Estimation of Demand for Different Fish Groups in Tripura
by Debnath, Biswajit & Biradar, R.S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Pandey, S.K.
- Market Participation Behaviour of Smallholder Dairy Farmers in Uttarakhand: A Disaggregated Analysis
by Bardhan, Dwaipayan & Sharma, M.L. & Saxena, Raka
- Total Factor Productivity and Returns to Public Investment on Agricultural Research in India
by Chand, Ramesh & Kumar, Praduman & Kumar, Sant
- Effectiveness of Minimum Support Price Policy for Paddy in India with a Case Study of Punjab
by Ali, Shayequa Z. & Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal
- Adaptability of Crop Insurance Schemes in Tamil Nadu
by Mani, K. & Chandrasekaran, M. & Selvanayaki, S.
- Welfare Assessment of SPS Standards: An Empirical Study of Indo-US Mango Trade Case
by Rastogi, Siddhartha K.
- Impact of Crop Insurance on Rice Farming in Tamil Nadu
by Varadan, R. Jayakumara & Kumar, Pramod
- Impact of Watershed Development Programmes on Farm-specific Technical Efficiency: A Study in Bundelkhand Region of Madhya Pradesh
by Mondal, Biswajit & Singh, Alka & Jha, Girish Kumar
- Are Supermarket Supply Channels More Efficient than Traditional Market Channels?
by Aparna, B. & Hanumanthaiah, C.V.
- Dynamics of Farm Labour Use-An Empirical Analysis
by Devi, P. Indira
2012, Volume 25, Issue 1
- Economics of Production to Marketing of Aromatic Crops in Uttar Pradesh: A Case Study
by Suresh, Ram & Kumar, Sanjay & Singh, Virendra & Pravesh, Ram & Tomar, V.K.S. & Singh, A.K.
- Efficiency, Yield Gap and Constraints Analysis in Irrigated vis-a-vis Rainfed Sugarcane in North Coastal Zone of Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, I.V.Y. Rama
- Economic Analysis of Producersâ€™ Perceptions about Impact of Climate Change on Fisheries in West Bengal
by Roy, Tuhin Narayan
- Impact of MGNREGS on Labour Supply to Agricultural Sector of Wayanad District in Kerala
by Thadathil, Merin S. & Mohandas, Vineeth
- Transport Biofuel Production, Trade-offs, and Promotion Policies in Canada â€” A Review
by Bhullar, A.S. & Deo, Balbinder & Sachdeva, Jatinder
- Progress and Performance of Kisan Credit Card Scheme with a Case Study of Bihar
by Bista, Diwas Raj & Kumar, Pramod & Mathur, V.C.
- Rural Livelihood Diversification in West Bengal: Determinants and Constraints
by Khatun, Dilruba & Roy, B.C.
- Labour Deployment and Wage Distribution in Ring Seine Fishery of Central Kerala
by Dhiju, Das P.H. & Gopal, Nikita & Edwin, Leela
- Irrigation, Agriculture, Livelihood and Poverty Linkages in Odisha
by Ghosh, Souvik & Verma, H.C. & Panda, D.K. & Nanda, P. & Kumar, A.
- Investigating the Efficiency of Various Marketing Models and Problems of Kinnow Growers of Punjab
by Mavi, H.K. & Sidhu, R.S. & Sidhu, J.S.
- Enhancing Water Productivity through On-farm Resource Conservation Technology in Punjab Agriculture
by Kaur, Baljinder & Singh, Satwinder & Garg, B.R. & Singh, J.M. & Singh, Jasdev
- Prevailing Standards and Dimensions Governing Sanitary and Phyto-Sanitary Compliance in Indian Black Pepper Supply Chain
by Aarathi, L.R. & Kumar, Shiv & Negi, Digvijay Singh & Singh, Dharam Raj
- Economic Analysis of Bamboo Plantation in Three Major Ravine Systems of India
by Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Kumar, Gopal & Parandiyal, A.K. & Singh, A.K. & Kumar, Ashok
- Changing Energy-use Pattern and the Demand Projection for Indian Agriculture
by Jha, Girish Kumar & Pal, Suresh & Singh, Alka
- Reforming Guar Industry in India: Issues and Strategies
by Sharma, Purushottam & Gummagolmath, K.C.
- Farm Productivity and Rural Poverty in Uttar Pradesh: A Regional Perspective
by Pandey, Lalmani & Reddy, A. Amarender
- Are We Over-estimating Irrigation Subsidies in Multipurpose Water Resources Projects in India? â€” Methodological Issues and Evidence
by Palanisami, Kuppannan & Malik, R.P.S. & Mohan, Kadiri
- Potential Economic Benefits from Adoption of Improved Drought-tolerant Groundnut in India
by Birthal, Pratap Singh & Nigam, Shyam N. & Narayanan, A.V. & Kareem, K.A.
2011, Volume 24, Issue 2
- Yield Gap Analysis of Jowar in Maharashtra
by Gavali, A.V. & Deokate, T.B. & Choudhari, R.B. & Kamble, B.H.
- Factors Affecting Adoption of Monocropping of Rice in Manipur: A Logistic Approach
by Sarungbam, Diana & Prasad, Y.E.
- Estimation of Efficiency, Sustainability and Constraints in SRI (System of Rice Intensification) vis-a-vis Traditional Methods of Paddy Cultivation in North Coastal Zone of Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, I.V.Y. Rama
- Economic Analysis of Menthol Mint Cultivation in Uttar Pradesh: A Case Study of Barabanki District
by Kumar, Sanjay & Suresh, Ram & Singh, Virendra & Singh, A.K.
- Crop Diversification in Karnataka: An Economic Analysis
by Acharya, Saraswati Poudel & Basavaraja, H. & Kunnal, L.B. & Mahajanashetti, S.B. & Bhat, A.R.S.
- Production Performance and Economic Appraisal of Broiler Farms in Anand District of Gujarat
by Shaikh, A.S. & Zala, Y.C.
- Economic Analysis of Post-harvest Losses in Marketing of Vegetables in Uttarakhand
by Sharma, Gaurav & Singh, S.P.
- Impact of Globalization on Production and Export of Turmeric in India â€“ An Economic Analysis
by Angles, S. & Sundar, A. & Chinnadurai, M.
- Impact of Groundwater Over-draft on Farm Income and Efficiency in Crop Production
by Sharif, Mahin & Ashok, K.R.
- Economic Appraisal of Kinnow Production and its Marketing under North-Western Himalayan Region of Jammu
by Bhat, Anil & Kachroo, Jyoti & Kachroo, Dileep
- Economic Viability of Organic Farming: An Empirical Experience of Wheat Cultivation in Punjab
by Singh, Inder Pal & Grover, D.K.
- Marketing Efficiency of Green Peas under Different Supply Chains in Punjab
by Sidhu, R.S. & Sidhu, M.S. & Singh, J.M.
- Trends, Determinants and Constraints of Temporary Sheep Migration in Rajasthan â€” An Economic Analysis
by Suresh, A. & Gupta, D.C. & Mann, J.S.
- Smallholder Dairy Farmersâ€™ Access to Modern Milk Marketing Chains in India
by Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J. & Singh, Dhiraj Kumar
- Institutional and Economic Dynamics of Water Users Cooperative (WUC) Societies in Cauvery Basin of Karnataka
by Rohith, B.K. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G.
- Role of Watershed Management in Bridging Demand â€“ Supply Gap of Fodder for Enhancing Livestock Production in Shivaliks, Haryana
by Arya, Swarn Lata & Panwar, Pankaj & Yadav, R.P
- Cost Effectiveness of Rainwater Harvesting for Groundwater Recharge in Micro-Watersheds of Kolar District of India: The Case Study of Thotli Micro-Watershed
by Nagaraj, N. & Pradhani, Umesh & Chengappa, P.G. & Basavaraj, G. & Kanwar, Ramesh S.
- Convergence Hypothesis: Some Dynamics and Explanations of Agricultural Growth across Indian States
by Somasekharan, Jayasekhar & Prasad, Syam & Roy, V.P. Nirmal
- Technical Efficiency of Resource-Conserving Technologies in Rice -Wheat Systems: The Case of Bihar and Eastern Uttar Pradesh in India
by Dung, Khong Tien & Sumalde, Zenaida M. & Pede, Valerien O. & McKinley, Justin D. & Garcia, Yolanda T. & Bello, Amelia L.
- Impacts of CGIAR Crop Improvement and Natural Resource Management Research: A Review of Evidence
by Pal, Suresh
2011, Volume 24, Issue 1
- Value Chains of Agricultural Commodities and their Role in Food Security and Poverty Alleviation- A Synthesis
by Kumar, Anjani & Singh, Harbir & Kumar, Sant & Mittal, Surabhi
- Rice Ecosystems and Factors Affecting Varietal Adoption in Rainfed Coastal Orissa: A Multivariate Probit Analysis
by Samal, Parshuram & Pandey, Sushil & Kumar, G.A.K. & Barah, B.C.
- Linking Small Farmers to Emerging Agricultural Marketing Systems in Indiaâ€”The Case Study of a Fresh Food Retail Chain in Punjab
by Singla, Naresh & Singh, Sukhpal & Dhindsa, P.K.
- Analysis of Willingness to Pay for Veterinary Services of the Livestock Owners of Sangli District of Maharashtra
by Kumar, Sanjay & Mirajkar, Pallavi P. & Singh, Y.P. & Singh, R.
- Cost and Return Structure for the Promising Enterprise of Off-Season Vegetables in Himachal Pradesh
by Bala, Brij & Sharma, Nikhil & Sharma, R.K.
- A Study on Consumer Behaviour at Organized Fish Retail Outlet
by Mugaonkar, Pankajkumar Hanmantrao & Ananthan, P.S. & Samal, Suman Sekhar & Debnath, Biswajit
- Dynamics and Sustainability of Livestock Sector in Jammu & Kashmir
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, Bilal A.
- Incentives for Soil and Water Conservation on Farm in Ravines of Gujarat: Policy Implications for Future Adoption
by Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Singh, H.B. & Tiwari, S.P.
- Economic Benefits and Costs of Jatropha Plantation in North-East India
by Goswami, Kishor & Saikia, Jitu & Choudhury, Hari Kanta
- Farming Systems Diversification in North Konkan Region of Maharashtra â€” An Economic Analysis
by Torane, S.R. & Naik, B.K. & Kulkarni, V.S. & Talathi, J.M.
- Potential Benefits of Bt Brinjal in India â€” An Economic Assessment
by Kumar, Sant & Lakshmi Prasanna, P.A. & Wankhade, Shwetal
- Socio-Economic Impact of Bt Cotton â€” A Case Study of Karnataka
by Kiresur, V.R. & Ichangi, Manjunath
- Factors Influencing Group Repayment Performance in Haryana: Application of Tobit Model
by Feroze, S.M. & Chauhan, A.K. & Malhotra, Ravinder & Kadian, K.S.
- Vulnerability to Agricultural Drought in Western Orissa: A Case Study of Representative Blocks
by Swain, Mrutyunjay & Swain, Mamata
- An Analysis of Farmersâ€™ Perception and Awareness towards Crop Insurance as a Tool for Risk Management in Tamil Nadu
by Kumar, D. Suresh & Barah, B.C. & Ranganathan, C.R. & Venkatram, R. & Gurunathan, S. & Thirumoorthy, S.
- Performance of Crop Insurance Scheme in Udaipur District of Rajasthan
by Rathore, Vikram Singh & Burark, S.S. & Jain, H.K.
- Adoption of Resource Conservation Technologies in Indo-Gangetic Plains of India: Scouting for Profitability and Efficiency
by Singh, N.P. & Singh, R.P. & Kumar, Ranjit & Vashist, A.K. & Khan, Farida & Varghese, Nisha
- Estimation of Demand Elasticity for Food Commodities in India
by Kumar, Praduman & Kumar, Anjani & Parappurathu, Shinoj & Raju, S.S.
2011, Issue 2011
- Impact of MGNREGA on Input-use Pattern, Labour Productivity and Returns of Selected Crops in Gulbarga District, Karnataka
by Channaveer & Lokesha, H. & Hugar, L.B. & Deshmanya, J.B. & Goudappa, S.B.
- Impact of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act on Rubber Block Plantation Scheme in Tripura
by Sharma, Gaurav & Joseph, Joby & Tharian, George K. & Dey, S.K.
- Economic Analysis of MGNREGA in the Droughtâ€“prone States of Karnataka, Rajasthan and Irrigationâ€“dominated State of Andhra Pradesh
by Murthy, P.S. Srikantha & Indumati, S.
- Coping with the Supply-Demand Gap of Agricultural Labourers: A Case Study of Uttar Dinajpur District of West Bengal
by Roy, Tapan Kumar & Bagchi, Kanak Kanti & Sarkar, Chinmoy
- Impact of MGNREGA on Rural Employment and Migration: A Study in Agriculturally-backward and Agriculturally-advanced Districts of Haryana
by Ahuja, Usha Rani & Tyagi, Dushayant & Chauhan, Sonia & Chaudhary, Khyali Ram
- Impacts and Implications of MGNREGA on Labour Supply and Income Generation for Agriculture in Central Dry Zone of Karnataka
by Harish, B.G. & Napraj, N. & Chendrakant, M.G. & Murthy, P.S. Srikantha & Chengappa, P.G. & Basavaraj, G.
- Determination of Key Correlates of Agricultural Labour Migration in Less Resources Endowed Areas of Tamil Nadu
by Sundaravaradarajan, K.R. & Sivakumar, P. & Jahanmohan, K.R.
- Employment, Income and Labour Supply Decision of Rural Households : An Economic Analysis of MGNREGS in Tamil Nadu
by Devi, T. Sivasakthi & Balasubramanian, R. & Kumar, B. Ganesh
- Determinants of Rural-Urban Migration in Konkan Region of Maharashtra
by Thorat, V.A. & Dhekale, J.S. & Patil, H.K. & Tilekar, S.N.
- Labour Bank Experiment in Kerala â€” SWOT Analysis
by Thomas, Lijo & Siddayya
- Causes and Impact of Labour Migration: A Case Study of Punjab Agriculture
by Kaur, Baljinder & Singh, J.M. & Garg, B.R. & Singh, Jasdev & Singh, Satwinder
- Labour Migration in Indo-Gangetic Plains: Determinants and Impacts on Socio-economic Welfare
by Singh, N.P. & Singh, R.P. & Kumar, Ranjit & Padaria, R.N. & Singh, Alka & Varghese, Nisha
- Impact of MGNREGA on Reducing Rural Poverty and Improving Socio-economic Status of Rural Poor: A Study in Burdwan District of West Bengal
by Sarkar, Prattoy & Kumar, Jagdish & Supriya
- Labour Demand and Labour-saving Options: A Case of Groundnut Crop in India
by Govindaraj, G. & Mishra, A.P.
- Migration and Child Labour in Agriculture â€“ A Study of Punjab
by Goyal, Mini
- An Economic Analysis of MGNREG Programme in Mysore District of Karnataka
by Vanitha, S.M. & Murthy, P.S. Srikantha
- Scarcity of Agricultural Labour in Cold-Arid Ladakh: Extent, Implications, Backward Bending and Coping Mechanism
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Shaheen, F.A. & Zargar, Bilal A. & Kubrevi, S.S.
- Impact of Rural Development Scheme on Availability of Agricultural Labour â€” A Study of Dairy Farmers in Thanjavur District of Tamil Nadu
by Maheshwari, M. Selva & Gangwar, L.S.
- Causes and Consequences of Supply-Demand Gap for Labour in Sugarcane in India
by Sharma, Ashwani K. & Prakash, Brahm
- Recent Developments in Farm Labour Availability in India and Reasons behind its Short Supply
by Alha, Akhil & Yonzon, Bijoyata
- Labour Scarcity â€“ Its Immensity and Impact on Agriculture
by Prabakar, C. & Devi, K. Sita & Selvam, S.
- Rural Employment Diversification in India: Trends, Determinants and Implications on Poverty
by Kumar, Anjani & Kumar, Sant & Singh, Dhiraj Kumar & Shivjee
2010, Volume 23, Issue 2010
- Global Market and Local Players: A Value Chain System of Collaborative Strategies
by Sahoo, B.B.
- Innovative Payment Solutions in Agricultural Value Chain as a Means for Greater Financial Inclusion
by Pandey, Tushar & Krishna, Nagahari & Vickers, Venetia & Menezes, Antonio & Raghavendra, M.
- Value Chain in Poverty Alleviation â€” A Model for Institutional Initiatives for Organizing and Capacity Building of Farm Work Force
by Indira Devi, P. & Hema, M. & Jaikumaran, U.
- Value Chain Analysis and Financial Viability of Agro-Processing Industries in Himachal Pradesh
by Sharma, K.D. & Pathania, M.S. & Lal, Harbans
- Structure, Conduct and Performance of Value Chain in Seaweed farming in India
by Krishnan, M. & Narayanakumar, R.
- Lessons from Innovative Institutions in the Marketing of Fish and Fishery Products in India
by Kumar, Ganesh B. & Ravisankar, T. & Suresh, R. & Ramachandra, Bhatta & Vimla, D. Deboral & Kumaran, M. & Mahalakshmi, P. & Shivasakthi Devi, T.
- Understanding Value Addition in Indian Dairy Sector: Some Perspectives
by Singh, Shiv Raj & Datta, K.K.
- Value Chains of Milk and Milk Products in Organized Sector of Tamil Nadu â€”A Comparative Analysis
by Babu, D. & Verma, N.K.
- Milk Marketing Chains in Bihar: Implications for Dairy Farmers and Traders
by Kumar, Anjani
- Broilersâ€™ Supply Value Chain in the National Capital Region Delhi: A Case Study of Ghazipur Poultry Market
by Gangwar, L.S. & Saran, Sandeep & Kumar, Sarvesh
- Value Chains and Retailing of Fresh Vegetables and Fruits, Andhra Pradesh
by Reddy, G.P. & Murthy, M.R.K. & Meena, P.C.
- Supply Chain Analysis of Onion and Cauliflower in Punjab
by Sidhu, R.S. & Kumar, Sanjay & Vatta, Kamal & Singh, Parminder
- Exploring Market Potential and Developing Linkages â€“ A Case of Underutilized Fruit Products in India
by Gajanana, T.M. & Gowda, I.N.D. & Reddy, B.M.C.
- Innovative Technologies, Institutions and Policies for Successful Value Chains for Tur Farmers: A Case Study of NCDEX Spot
by Sinha, Rajesh Kumar & Kumar, Ranjit
- Impact of Innovations in Value Chain on Sorghum Farmers
by Rao, B. Dayakar & Patil, J.V. & Rajendraprasad, M.P. & Reddy, K. Nirmal & Devi, Kamini & Sriharsha, B. & Kachui, N.
- Value Chain Analysis of Coconut in Orissa
by Kumar, Niraj & Kapoor, Sanjeev
- Impact of Processing Technology in Hilly Region: A Study on Extraction of Apricot Kernel Oil
by Dixit, Anil Kumar & Sharma, P.C. & Nanda, S.K. & Kudos, S.K. Aleksha
- An Economic Assessment along the Jatropha-based Biodiesel Value Chain In India
by Shinoj, P. & Raju, S.S. & Kumar, Praduman & Msangi, Siwa & Yadav, Pawan & Thorat, Vishal Shankar & Chaudhary, Khyali Ram
2010, Volume 23, Issue 2
- Impact of Drip Irrigation on Farming System: Evidence from Southern India
by Kumar, D. Suresh & Palanisami, Kuppannan
- Food Security, Research Priorities and Resource Allocation in South Asia
by Kumar, Praduman & Mruthyunjaya & Chand, Ramesh
- Technical Efficiency of Dryland and Irrigated Wheat Based on Stochastic Model
by Kachroo, Jyoti & Sharma, Arti & Kachroo, Dileep
- Technical Efficiency of Rice Farms under Irrigated Conditions in Central Gujarat
by Narala, Anuradha & Zala, Y.C.
- Technical Efficiency in Crop Production: A Region-wise Analysis
by Sekhon, M.K. & Mahal, Amrit Kaur & Kaur, Manjeet & Sidhu, M.S.
- Impact of Watershed Development Projects on Seasonal Livestock Migration â€” A Study on Shivalik Foothill Villages in Haryana
by Arya, Swarn Lata
- Organic Farming: Status, Issues and Prospects â€“ A Review
by Reddy, B. Suresh
- An Examination of the Maturity Effect in the Indian Commodities Futures Market
by Verma, Ashutosh & Kumar, C.V.R.S. Vijaya
- A Study on Staggered Public Procurement of Wheat in Punjab
by Sidhu, M.S. & Singh, Gaganjot
- Broiler Production in Punjab â€” An Economic Analysis
by Singh, Varinder Pal & Sharma, V.K. & Sidhu, M.S. & Kingra, H.S.
- Constraints of Milk Production: A Study on Cooperative and Non-cooperative Dairy Farms in West Bengal
by Sarker, Debnarayan & Ghosh, Bikash Kumar
- Regional Trends and Pattern in Milk Production and Drivers for Future Growth in Gujarat State
by Shah, Jignesh & Dave, Darshana
- Economic Evaluation of Investments in Micro Irrigation Structures in Kandi Area of Punjab
by Kaur, Manjeet & Sekhon, M.K. & Mahal, Amrit Kaur
- Optimal Crop Plans for Sustainable Water Use in Punjab
by Kaur, Baljinder & Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal
- Institutional Credit to Agriculture Sector in India: Status, Performance and Determinants
by Kumar, Anjani & Singh, K.M. & Sinha, Shradhajali
- Farmersâ€™ Willingness to Pay to Avert the Negative Externalities of Pollution of Dyeing Industry in Tamil Nadu
by Sivasakthi Devi, T. & Ramasamy, C. & Gurunathan, S.
- Impact of Environmental Objectives on Optimal Budget Allocations for Agro-environmental Measures â€” A Case Study for Poland
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga
- Environmental Value of Draught Animals: Saving of Fossil-fuel and Prevention of Greenhouse Gas Emission
by Dikshit, A.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh
- SAARC Agricultural Vision 2020
by Chand, Ramesh
2010, Volume 23, Issue 1
- Technical Efficiency of Wheat Production in Punjab: A Regional Analysis
by Kaur, Manjeet & Mahal, Amrit Kaur & Sekhon, M.K. & Kingra, H.S.
- Cost Benefit Analysis and Marketing of Mushroom in Haryana
by Singh, Ram & Bishnoi, D.K. & Singh, Abhey
- Determinants of Borrowing Behaviour of Farmers â€“ A Comparative Study of Commercial and Co-operative Banks
by Gandhimathi, S. & Vanitha, S.
- Land Degradation â€“ Its Extent and Determinants in Mountainous Regions of Himachal Pradesh
by Gupta, Sonika & Sharma, R.K.
- Diagnosis of Pulses Performance of India
by Srivastava, S.K. & Sivaramane, N. & Mathur, V.C.