Price Skewness and Competition in Multi-Sided Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse in its series IDEI Working Papers with number 504.
Date of creation: Mar 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-04-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2008-04-21 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-04-21 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2008-04-21 (Network Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weyl, E. Glen, 2008. "Monopolies in Two-Sided Markets: Comparative Statics and Identification," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt69c9c56z, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2010.
"Two-Sided B2B Platforms,"
TSE Working Papers
11-223, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2011.
- Chen, Kong-Pin & Yen-Chi, Huang, 2009.
"A search-matching model of the buyer-seller platforms,"
38372, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2011.
- Kong-Pin Chen & Yen-Chi Huang, 2012. "A Search-Matching Model of the Buyer--Seller Platforms," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 58(4), pages 626-649, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.