Report NEP-MIC-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- EL ELJ, Moez, 2008.
"Régime de Tarification de l'Input dans un modèle avec Innovation de Produit en Amont et en Aval
[Input Pricing in a Model with Upstream and Downstream Product Innovation]," MPRA Paper 8237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction," Working Papers 31, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Access Regulation under Asymmetric Information about Demand," Working Papers 30, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2008. "Price Skewness and Competition in Multi-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 504, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H. W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2008. "Understanding Perpetual R&D Races," Working Papers 08-22, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- João Vareda & Steffen Hoernig, 2007. "The race for telecoms infrastructure investment with bypass: Can access regulation achieve the first best?," Working Papers 29, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2008. "Efficiency Enhancing Taxation in Two-sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2008/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Roberto Cellini & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Competition and quality in regulated markets: a differential-game approach," Discussion Papers 08/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jerzy Mycielski & Yohanes Riyanto & Filip Wuyts, 1998. "Product Differentiation and the Equilibrium Structure of the Manufacturer-Retailer Relationship," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9815, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Tommy Clausen, 2008. "Firm heterogeneity within industries: How important is “industry” to innovation?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080410, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Saso Polanec, 2008. "From innovation to exporting or vice versa? Causal link between innovation activity and exporting in Slovenian microdata," LICOS Discussion Papers 20408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hilde Vandenbussche & Jozef Konings, 1998. "Globalization and the effects of national versus international competition on the labour market. Theory and evidence from Belgian firm level data," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9821, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "A Portrait of the Innovative Firm as a Small Patenting Entrepreneur," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 127, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Todorut, Amalia Venera, 2008. "Innovation,Flexibility, Change-Premises of Organizational Development," MPRA Paper 7968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Patent Protection, Market Uncertainty, and R&D Investment," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-056 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Salmah, Y., 2008. "The Open-Loop Linear Quadratic Differential Game for Index One Descriptor Systems," Discussion Paper 2008-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marco Runkel, 2008. "Revenue Sharing, Competitive Balance and the Contest Success Function," FEMM Working Papers 08012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Yunus Aksoy & Hanno Lustig, 1998. "Circular Aspects of Exchange Rates and Market Structure," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9806, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Jerzy Mycielski & Yohanes Riyanto, 1998. "On the Interaction between Taste and Distance and Its Implications on the Vertical Distribution Arrangement," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9814, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2008. "Minimum Wages and Welfare in a Hotelling Duopsony," IZA Discussion Papers 3434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).