Séquestration du carbone et politique climatique optimale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse in its series IDEI Working Papers with number 540.
Date of creation: Oct 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Économie et Prévision, vol.�4-5, n°190-191, 2009.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-03-07 (Resource Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Fodha, Mouez & Lafforgue, Gilles, 2011.
"Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage Policies,"
LERNA Working Papers
11.13.347, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Mouez Fodha & LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2009. "Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage policies," LERNA Working Papers 09.24.300, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Fodha, Mouez & Lafforgue, Gilles, 2009. "Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage Policies," TSE Working Papers 09-095, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.