Carbon Storage in a Growth Model with Climate and R&D Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse in its series IDEI Working Papers with number 536.
Date of creation: Mar 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-12-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-12-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2008-12-07 (Microeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reyer Gerlagh & Bob van der Zwaan, 2006. "Options and Instruments for a Deep Cut in CO2 Emissions: Carbon Dioxide Capture or Renewables, Taxes or Subsidies?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 25-48.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, 1998.
"Measuring The Social Return To R&D,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1119-1135, November.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, 1997. "Measuring the social return to R&D," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, . "Measuring the Social Return to R&D," Working Papers 97002, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Newell, Richard G. & Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006. "The effects of economic and policy incentives on carbon mitigation technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 563-578, November.
- Poul Schou, 2000. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Smulders, Sjak & Gradus, Raymond, 1996.
"Pollution abatement and long-term growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 505-532, November.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1996. "Pollution abatement and long-term growth," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72815, Tilburg University.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1993. "Pollution abatement and long-term growth," Discussion Paper 1993-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2005.
"Polluting non-renewable resources, innovation and growth: welfare and environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 109-129, June.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2003. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources, Innovation and Growth : Welfare and Environmental Policy," IDEI Working Papers 206, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ulph, Alistair & Ulph, David, 1994. "The Optimal Time Path of a Carbon Tax," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 857-68, Supplemen.
- Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul, 2007. "Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 80-98, January.
- Hart, Rob, 2004. "Growth, environment and innovation--a model with production vintages and environmentally oriented research," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1078-1098, November.
- Reyer Gerlagh, 2006. "ITC in a Global Growth-Climate Model with CCS: The Value of Induced Technical Change for Climate Stabilization," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 223-240.
- Withagen, Cees, 1994. "Pollution and exhaustibility of fossil fuels," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-242, August.
- Popp, David, 2004. "ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 742-768, July.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2003. "Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 433-453, March.
- Daubanes, Julien, 2009.
"Changement climatique, instruments économiques et propositions pour un accord post-Kyoto: une synthèse,"
TSE Working Papers
09-006, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- DAUBANES Julien, 2009. "Changement climatique, instruments Ã©conomiques et propositions pour un accord post-Kyoto : une synthÃ¨se," LERNA Working Papers 09.19.295, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.