The effects of economic and policy incentives on carbon mitigation technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5-6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malueg, David A., 1989. "Emission credit trading and the incentive to adopt new pollution abatement technology," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 52-57, January.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1992.
"Reducing US Carbon Dioxide Emissions: An Assessment of Different Instruments,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1590, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of different instruments," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 491-520.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2004.
"Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2002. "Information Programs for Technology Adoption: The Case of Energy-Efficiency Audits," Discussion Papers dp-02-58, Resources For the Future.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
- Goulder Lawrence H., 1995. "Effects of Carbon Taxes in an Economy with Prior Tax Distortions: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 271-297, November.
- McFarland, J. R. & Reilly, J. M. & Herzog, H. J., 2004. "Representing energy technologies in top-down economic models using bottom-up information," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 685-707, July.
- Suzi Kerr & Richard G. Newell, 2003.
"Policy-Induced Technology Adoption: Evidence from the U.S. Lead Phasedown,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 317-343, 09.
- Kerr, Suzi & Newell, Richard, 2001. "Policy-Induced Technology Adoption: Evidence from the U.S. Lead Phasedown," Discussion Papers dp-01-14, Resources For the Future.
- Pizer, William A., 1999. "The optimal choice of climate change policy in the presence of uncertainty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 255-287, August.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
- David Popp, 2003. "ENTICE: Endogenous Technological Change in the DICE Model of Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 9762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William W. Hogan & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity Trends and the Cost of Reducing CO2 Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 67-86.
- Henry Ruderman & Mark D. Levine & James E. McMahon, 1987. "The Behavior of the Market for Energy Efficiency in Residential Appliances Including Heating and Cooling Equipment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 101-124.
- Johnson, Timothy L. & Keith, David W., 2004. "Fossil electricity and CO2 sequestration: how natural gas prices, initial conditions and retrofits determine the cost of controlling CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 367-382, February.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2010.
"The role of patent protection in (clean/green) technology transfer,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2010-23, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christian Helmers & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2010. "The role of patent protection in (clean/green) technology transfer," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2010-23, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Helmers, Christian, 2010. "The role of patent protection in (clean/green) technology transfer," MERIT Working Papers 046, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hall, Bronwyn & Helmers, Christian, 2010. "The role of patent protection in (clean/green) technology transfer," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 046, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2010. "The role of patent protection in (clean/green) technology transfer," NBER Working Papers 16323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zheng, Li & Dongjie, Zhang & Linwei, Ma & West, Logan & Weidou, Ni, 2011. "The necessity of and policy suggestions for implementing a limited number of large scale, fully integrated CCS demonstrations in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5347-5355, September.
- Bård Harstad, 2010.
"The Dynamics of Climate Agreements,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2962, CESifo Group Munich.
- Finn Roar Aune & Gang Liu & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2009. "Subsidising carbon capture. Effects on energy prices and market shares in the power market," Discussion Papers 595, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Grimaud, André & Magné, Bertrand & Rougé, Luc, 2009.
"Polluting Non-Renewable Resources, Carbon Abatement and Climate Policy in a Romer Growth Model,"
TSE Working Papers
09-023, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Grimaud, André & Magné, Bertrand & Rougé, Luc, 2009. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources, Carbon Abatement and Climate Policy in a Romer Growth Model," IDEI Working Papers 548, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Farrelly, Damien J. & Everard, Colm D. & Fagan, Colette C. & McDonnell, Kevin P., 2013. "Carbon sequestration and the role of biological carbon mitigation: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 712-727.
- Grimaud, André & Magné, Bertrand & Rougé, Luc, 2008. "Carbon Storage in a Growth Model with Climate and R&D Policy," IDEI Working Papers 536, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2010. "Are the Energy Efficiency Technologies efficient?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 274-283, January.
- Bishwa Koirala & Alok Bohara & Hui Li, 2013. "Effects of energy-efficiency building codes in the energy savings and emissions of carbon dioxide," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(3), pages 271-290, July.
- Georgakellos, Dimitrios A., 2010. "Impact of a possible environmental externalities internalisation on energy prices: The case of the greenhouse gases from the Greek electricity sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 202-209, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.