Report NEP-MIC-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Briglauer & Georg Götz & Anton Schwarz, 2008. "Margin Squeeze in Fixed-Network Telephony Markets – competitive or anticompetitive?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200827, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:200804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Collie, David R. & Le, Vo Phuong Mai, 2008. "Anti-Dumping Regulations: Anti-Competitive and Anti-Export," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/27, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Friberg, Richard & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Getting a Better Price: Strategic Behaviour before Changes in Ownership of Corporate Assets," Working Paper Series 777, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wolfgang Briglauer & Georg Götz & Anton Schwarz, 2008. "Do we (still) need to regulate fixed network retail markets?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200826, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Pablo D'Este & Simona Iammarino & Maria Savona & Nick von Tunzelmann, 2008. "What hampers innovation? Evidence from the UK CIS4," SPRU Working Paper Series 168, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "The Impact of Firm’s R&D Strategy on Profit and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 156, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Grimaud, André & Magné, Bertrand & Rougé, Luc, 2008. "Carbon Storage in a Growth Model with Climate and R&D Policy," IDEI Working Papers 536, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Peh & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Venture Capitalists, Asymmetric Information, and Ownership in the Innovation Process," Working Paper Series 776, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Matias Ramirez & Xibao Li, 2008. "Learning and sharing in a Chinese high-technology cluster: A study of inter-firm and intra-firm knowledge flows between R&D employees," SPRU Working Paper Series 174, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Lkassbi, Driss & West, Gale E. & Clark, J. Stephen, 2008. "The Transmission of Price Trends from Consumers to Producers and Tests of Market Power," Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers 45497, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.