The effects of sugarcane production on food security, health, and nutrition in Kenya: a longitudinal analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 78.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Sugarcane industry Kenya South Nyanza District.; Agriculture Economic aspects Kenya South Nyanza District.; Food security Kenya South Nyanza District.; Cost and standard of living Kenya South Nyanza District.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teklu, T., 1996. "Food demand studies in Sub-Saharan Africa: a survey of empirical evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 479-496, December.
- Pramila Krishnan & Stefan Dercon, 1997.
"In sickness and in health ... risk-sharing within households in rural Ethiopia,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1997-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Stefan Dercon & Pramila Krishnan, 2000. "In Sickness and in Health: Risk Sharing within Households in Rural Ethiopia," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 688-727, August.
- Stefan Dercon & Pramila Krishnan, 1997. "In sickness and in health... risk-sharing within households in rural Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1997-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Peña, Christine & Nishida, Chizuru & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Slack, Alison T., 1996. "Food security and nutrition implications of intrahousehold bias," FCND discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pelletier, David L. & Deneke, Kassahun & Kidane, Yemane & Haile, Beyenne & Negussie, Fikre, 1995. "The food-first bias and nutrition policy: lessons from Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 279-298, August.
- Ueyama, Mika, 2007. "Income growth and gender bias in childhood mortality in developing countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 739, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.