Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) alternatives : some new properties and an extension to processes with trending components
AbstractThis paper analyses the power properties, under fixed alternatives, of a Wald-type test, i.e., the (Efficient) Fractional Dickey-Fuller (EFDF) test of I(1) against I(d), d
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía in its series Economics Working Papers with number we20070625.
Date of creation: Jun 2007
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesus Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2008. "Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) Alternatives: Some New Properties and an Extension to Processes with Trending Components," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1.
- Dolado, Juan José & Gonzalo, Jesús & Mayoral, Laura, . "Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) alternatives: some new properties and an extension to processes with trending components," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3233, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Dolado, Juan José & Gonzalo, Jesús & Mayoral, Laura, . "Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) alternatives : some new properties and an extension to processes with trending components," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/880, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-09-24 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-09-24 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MAC-2007-09-24 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.