The Euro and Exchange Rate Stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1997-12.
Date of creation: Jun 1997
Date of revision:
ERM; Exchange Rate; Euro; model; ECB; exchange rate policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996.
"Monetary Cohabitation in Europe,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 111-16, May.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996. "Monetary Cohabitation in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, . "Monetary Cohabitation in Europe," Working Papers 96, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1996. "Monetary Cohabitation in Europe," NBER Working Papers 5532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 1993.
"Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flood, Robert P. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995. "Fixing exchange rates A virtual quest for fundamentals," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-37, August.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 4503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, R.P. & Rose, A.K., 1992. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," Papers 529, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Bryant, R.C. & Helliwell, J.F. & Hooper, P., 1989.
"Domestic And Cross-Border Consequences Of U.S. Macroeconomic Policies,"
68, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Ralph C. Bryant & John Helliwell & Peter Hooper, 1989. "Domestic and cross-border consequences of U.S. macroeconomic policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 344, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cohen, Daniel, 1997.
"How will the euro behave ?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Martin, Philippe, 1997.
"The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: A Matter of Size?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Philippe, 1998. "The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: A Matter of Size?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 455-482, December.
- Philippe Martin, 1997. "The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: a Matter of Size?," Working Papers 1997-06, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 1996. "Potentialities and Opportunities of the Euro as an International Currency," Working Papers 1996-09, CEPII research center.
- Paul R. Masson & Steven A. Symansky, 1993. "Evaluating the EMS and EMU Using Stochastic Simulations," IMF Working Papers 93/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Mitchell, Peter R. & Sault, Joanne E. & Smith, Peter N. & Wallis, Kenneth F., 1998. "Comparing global economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Minford, Patrick & Rastogi, Anupam, 1992. "The Price of EMU Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. Fred Bergsten & C. Randall Henning, 1996. "Global Economic Leadership and the Group of Seven," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 45.
- Cohen, Daniel & Wyplosz, Charles, 1989. "The European Monetary Union: An Agnostic Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Menguy, Severine, 2007. "The advantages of introducing an exchange rate target within the statutes of the European Central Bank," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 304-316, October.
- McCauley, R.N., 1997.
"The Euro and the Dollar,"
Princeton Essays in International Economics
205, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Robert McCauley, 1999. "The Euro and the Dollar, 1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 91-133, February.
- Cavelaars, Paul, 2006. "Why the world should love the euro: The welfare implications of EMU for third countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 326-337, June.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Mojon & Armand-Denis Schor, 1998. "The International Role of the Euro," Working Papers 1998-03, CEPII research center.
- Jerome Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 1998.
"Discussing Euro Volatility,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
1998-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- P.A.D. Cavelaars, 2003. "Double Discretion, International Spillovers and the WelfareImplications of Monetary Unification," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 85, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Françoise Le Quéré, 1999. "Les sources de l'internationalisation de l'euro," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(2), pages 31-54.
- Marie-Noëlle Cales, 1999. "Les enjeux du rattachement des monnaies du Maghreb à l'euro," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(2), pages 147-161.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Jérôme Creel, 1998.
"À propos de la volatilité de l'euro,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 65(1), pages 199-226.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Mojon, 1998. "EMU and Transatlantic Exchange Rate Stability," Working Papers 1998-02, CEPII research center.
- Masson, Paul R., 2008. "The euro and developing country finance: A survey," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-191, August.
- Fayolle, J. & Micolet, P-E., 1998. "Cycles internationaux et européens: éléments pour une problématique appliquée," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 1998-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 1999. "EMU and the External Value of the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 2058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2963 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Faure, 2003. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Games and Effects of Institutional Differences between the European Union and the Rest of the World," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 937-959.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio & Isard, Peter, 2002. "European monetary union, adjustment, and exchange rate variability," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 229-251, February.
- Paul Cavelaars, 2000. "Double Discretion, International Spillovers and the Welfare Implications of Monetary Unification," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-12, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.