Pesticide Residue Risks, Produce Choice, and Valuation of Food Safety: A Random Utility Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance in its series Working Papers with number 116113.
Date of creation: Dec 1993
Date of revision:
Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
- Magat, Wesley A. & Kip Viscusi, W. & Huber, Joel, 1988. "Paired comparison and contingent valuation approaches to morbidity risk valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 395-411, December.
- Cook, Philip J & Graham, Daniel A, 1977. "The Demand for Insurance and Protection: The Case of Irreplaceable Commodities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 143-56, February.
- Kenkel, D.S., 1988.
"Health Behavior, Health Knowledge, And Schooling,"
10-88-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Cramer,Jan Salomon, 1989. "Econometric Applications of Maximum Likelihood Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521378574.
- Kramer, Carol S., 1990. "Food Safety: The Consumer Side Of The Environmental Issue," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Wen, Hong & Haller, Lawrence E., 1994. "Price Determination in the Bottled Water Industry: A Case Study of Poland Spring," Working Papers 116165, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Bhuyan, Sanjib & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Countervailing Power and Seller Performance in U.S. Food and Tobacco Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 116163, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Langan, Glenn E. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Estimating Brand Level Demand Elasticities and Measuring Market Power for Regular Carbonated Soft Drinks," Working Papers 116168, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A., 1993. "Relatedness and Performance: A Reexamination of the Diversification-Performance Link," Working Papers 116116, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A. & Rogers, Richard T., 1993. "Restructuring's Effect on Related and Unrelated Diversification Among Top Food Manufacturing Firms in the 1980s," Working Papers 116118, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.