Consumer preferences and demand for livestock products in urban Bangladesh
AbstractAlso available in the ILRI Repository on Livestock Research at http://hdl.handle.net/10568/3009
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Livestock Research Institute in its series Research Reports with number 97972.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
demand; quality; safety; livestock products; Bangladesh; Consumer/Household Economics; Livestock Production/Industries;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-01-30 (Marketing)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodriguez, Abelardo & Ali, Imran & Afzal, Muhammad & Shah, Nisar A. & Mustafa, Usman, 1995. "Price expectations of sheep and goats by producers and intermediaries in Quetta market, Pakistan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 79-90, April.
- Jabbar, M. A. & Diedhiou, M. L., 2003. "Does breed matter to cattle farmers and buyers?: Evidence from West Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 461-472, July.
- X.M. Gao & Eric J. Wailes & Gail L. Cramer, 1996. "A Two-Stage Rural Household Demand Analysis: Microdata Evidence from Jiangsu Province, China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 604-613.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994.
"Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey,"
Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994. "Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 61-69, September.
- Klaus G. Grunert, 2005. "Food quality and safety: consumer perception and demand," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 369-391, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.