Report NEP-MKT-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Islam, S.M. Fakhrul & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2010. "Consumer preferences and demand for livestock products in urban Bangladesh," Research Reports 97972, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Discussion Papers 1518, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & BlÃ¶meke, Eva & Clement, Michel, 2010. "Should they stay or should they go? Reactivation and Termination of Low-Tier Customers: Effects on Satisfaction, Word-of-Mouth, and Purchases," Research Report 10008, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Seo, Misuk & Pape, Andreas Duus, 2011. "Reports of Water Quality Violations induce Consumers to buy Bottled Water," MPRA Paper 28207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Atribo, Jo & Torres Lacomba, Anna, 2010. "Generating Global Brand Equity through Corporate Social Responsibility to Key Stakeholders," Research Report 10007, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore