Buyer preferences for sheep and goats in southern Nigeria: A hedonic price analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas D. Parker, 1993. "Retail price response to quality characteristics of fresh peaches by store type," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 205-215.
- Andargachew, K. & Brokken, Ray F., 1993. "Intra-annual sheep price patterns and factors underlying price variations in the central highlands of Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 125-138, February.
- Williams, Christine H. & Rolfe, John & Longworth, John W., 1993. "Does Muscle Matter? An Economic Evaluation of Live Cattle Characteristics," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(02), August.
- Oczkowski, Edward A., 1994.
"A Hedonic Price Function For Australian Premium Table Wine,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(01), April.
- Edward Oczkowski, 1994. "A Hedonic Price Function For Australian Premium Table Wine," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-110, 04.
- Oczkowski, Edward A., 1993. "A Hedonic Price Function for Australian Premium Table Wine," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147769, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Francis, Paul A., 1990. "Small-ruminant marketing in southwest Nigeria," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 193-208, June.
- Lucas, Robert E B, 1975. "Hedonic Price Functions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 157-78, June.
- Rodriguez, Abelardo & Ali, Imran & Afzal, Muhammad & Shah, Nisar A. & Mustafa, Usman, 1995. "Price expectations of sheep and goats by producers and intermediaries in Quetta market, Pakistan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 79-90, April.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Singh-Knights, Doolarie & Smith, Dennis K. & Knights, Marlon, 2005. "A Hedonic Analysis of Sheep and Goat Prices in a Changing Environment: The Role of Consumers and Implications for Management," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19289, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Merijn Rengers & Olav Velthuis, 2002. "Determinants of Prices for Contemporary Art in Dutch Galleries, 1992–1998," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Adugna, Teressa, 2006. "Determinants of Market Prices of Cattle in Eastern Ethiopia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25336, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ruhangawebare, Godfrey Kalemera, 2010. "Factors Affecting The Level Of Commercialization Among Cattle Keepers In The Pastoral Areas Of Uganda," Research Theses 117797, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- I Gede S. Budisatria & Henk M.J. Udo & Akke J. van der Zijpp & Endang Baliarti & Tridjoko W. Murti, 2008. "Religious Festivities and Marketing of Small Ruminants in Central Java â€“ Indonesia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, vol. 5(2), pages 57-74, December.
- Simianer, H. & Marti, S. B. & Gibson, J. & Hanotte, O. & Rege, J. E. O., 2003. "An approach to the optimal allocation of conservation funds to minimize loss of genetic diversity between livestock breeds," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 377-392, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.