Hedonic Price Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 13 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1999. "An Econometric Model of the Demand for Food and Nutrition," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2z5516c2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Shewfelt, R.L. & Hurst, W.C. & Prussia, Stanley E., 1985. "Pricing Quality Attributes At The Wholesale Level," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 16(2), September.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Fatoumata C. Gouzou, 1998. "Retail premiums for honey characteristics," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 49-54.
- Caroline Elliott & Kwok Tong Soo, 2012. "The International Market for MBA Qualifications," Working Papers 24284581, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1999. "U.S. Food and Nutrient Demand and the Effects of Agricultural Policies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt52h9v4dq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Samikwa, Duncan D. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Sanders, Larry D., 1998. "Hedonic Prices Of Malawi Burley Tobacco," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 1(01).
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1982. "The Labor Market Impact of Federal Regulation: OSHA, ERISA, EEO, and Minimum Wage," NBER Working Papers 0844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Jesse, Edward, 1998. "Spatial allocation and the shadow pricing of product characteristics," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Elliott, Caroline & Soo, Kwok Tong, 2013. "The international market for MBA qualifications: The relationship between tuition fees and applications," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 162-174.
- Love, H. Alan & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Williams, Gary W., 2009. "Concentration in Beef Packing and Slaughter Cattle Pricing," Reports 90493, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Jabbar, M. A. & Diedhiou, M. L., 2003. "Does breed matter to cattle farmers and buyers?: Evidence from West Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 461-472, July.
- Eric Skhiri & Olivier Marchand, 1995. "Prix hédoniques et estimation d'un modèle structurel d'offre et de demande de caractéristiques [Une application au marché de la location de logements en France ]," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 127-140.
- Zvi Griliches, 1991.
"Hedonic Price Indexes and the Measurement of Capital and Productivity: Some Historical Reflections,"
in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 185-206
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1988. "Hedonic Price Indexes and the Measurement of Capital and Productivity: Some Historical Reflections," NBER Working Papers 2634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jabbar, M. A., 1998. "Buyer preferences for sheep and goats in southern Nigeria: A hedonic price analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Cyprien Awono & Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Dominique VERMERSCH, 2011.
"Consumer willingness to pay for attributes of west-african poultry : using the microeconometrics of implicit price,"
- Cyprien Awono & Catherine Laroche Dupraz & Dominique Vermersch, 2011. "Consumer willingness to pay for attributes of west-African poultry: using the microeconometrics of implicit price," Cahiers de recherche 11-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Makoto Ohta, 1983. "Automobile Prices and Quality: Did the Gasoline Price Increase Change Consumer Tastes in the U.S.?," NBER Working Papers 1211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jolie B. Pardew, 1988. "Estimating how quality characteristics and marketing services affect alfalfa hay prices," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 167-175.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Kamel Jedidi & Joel Steckel, 1991. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the empirical determination of convex indifference curves for preference/choice analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 279-307, June.
- Kevin Lang & Sumon Majumdar, 2003. "The Pricing of Job Characteristics When Markets Do Not Clear: Theory and Implications," NBER Working Papers 9911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shongwe, M.A. & Jooste, Andre & Hugo, A. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Pelser, A., 2007. "Will consumers pay less for fat on beef cuts? The case in Bloemfontein, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(4), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.