Price Changes, Policy Impacts and Instability in Farmers’ Revenues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 114342.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Christophe Dissart, 2007. "Landscapes and regional development: What are the links?," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 84, pages 61-91.
- Riccardo regstdcenzi, 2009.
"Undermining the Principle of Concentration? European Union Regional Policy and the Socio-economic Disadvantage of European Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 111-133.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2009. "Undermining the principle of concentration?: European Union regional policy and the socio-economic disadvantage of European regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23317, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2004.
"Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p219, European Regional Science Association.
- Kurt Geppert & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and agglomeration," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 193-217, 06.
- Stephan, Andreas & Happich, Michael & Geppert, Kurt, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Working Paper Series 2005,4, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 525, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Elsholz, Rudiger & Harsche, Johannes, 2008. "Common Agricultural Policy Impacts on Farm Revenues," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44409, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Francesco Aiello, 1999. "The Stabilisation of LDCs' Export Earnings. The impact of the EU STABEX programme," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 71-85.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual, 2008. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparities: evidence from several European Union countries," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(5), pages 1185-1201, May.
- Paul Allanson & Benedetto Rocchi, 2008. "A comparative analysis of the redistributive effects of agricultural policy in Tuscany and Scotland," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 86(1), pages 35-56.
- Elsholz, Rudiger, 2008. "Assessment Of Second Pillar Programs At The Regional Level," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44792, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Allanson, Paul, 2005.
"Classical Horizontal Inequities in the Provision of Agricultural Income Support,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24769, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paul Allanson, 2007. "Classical Horizontal Inequities in the Provision of Agricultural Income Support," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 656-671.
- Paul Allanson, 2005. "Classical Horizontal Inequities in the Provision of Agricultural Income Support," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 177, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Sven Anders & Johannes Harsche & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer & Ramona Teuber, 2007. "The Interregional and Intertemporal Allocation of EU Producer Support: Magnitude and Determinants," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 171-193, August.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "How to Understand High Food Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 398-425.
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 375-391, November.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 77, pages 85-112.
- Mark Brady & Konrad Kellermann & Christoph Sahrbacher & Ladislav Jelinek, 2009. "Impacts of Decoupled Agricultural Support on Farm Structure, Biodiversity and Landscape Mosaic: Some EU Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 563-585.
- Cuddy, John D A & Della Valle, P A, 1978. "Measuring the Instability of Time Series Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(1), pages 79-85, February.
- Sven Anders & Johannes Harsche & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer, 2004. "Regional Income Effects of Producer Support under the CAP," Discussion Papers 012004, Technische Universität München, Environmental Economics and Agricultural Policy Group.
- Joe Dewbre & Céline Giner & Wyatt Thompson & Martin Von Lampe, 2008. "High food commodity prices: will they stay? who will pay?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 393-403, November.
- Thilo Glebe & Uwe Latacz-Lohmann, 2007. "Agricultural multifunctionality and trade liberalisation," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 82, pages 57-73.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Furtan, William Hartley & Schmitz, Troy G., 2009. "Agricultural Policy: High Commodity and Input Prices," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.