Measuring the Instability of Time Series Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Managing Food Price Risks and Instability in an Environment of Market Liberalization," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8264, The World Bank.
- Sendhil, R. & Kar, Amit & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, Girish K., 2013. "Price Discovery, Transmission and Volatility: Evidence from Agricultural Commodity Futures," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 26(1).
- Elsholz, Rudiger & Harsche, Johannes, 2011. "Price Changes, Policy Impacts and Instability in Farmers’ Revenues," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114342, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Herrmann, Roland & Moser, Anke, 2003.
"Price Variability Or Rigidity In The Food-Retailing Sector? Theoretical Analysis And Evidence From German Scanner Data,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25867, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Herrmann, Roland & Möser, Anke, 2003. "Price variability or rigidity in the food-retailing sector? Theoretical analysis and evidence from German scanner data," Discussion Papers 11, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Francesco Aiello, 1999. "The Stabilisation of LDCs' Export Earnings. The impact of the EU STABEX programme," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 71-85.
- Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos & Yabuki, Nanae, 1998. "Commodity risk management and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1963, The World Bank.
- Mainardi, Stefano, 1995. "Mineral resources and growth : Toward a long-term convergence?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 155-168, September.
- Elsholz, Rudiger & Harsche, Johannes, 2008. "Common Agricultural Policy Impacts on Farm Revenues," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44409, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Avalos-Sartorio, Beatriz, 2006. "What can we learn from past price stabilization policies and market reform in Mexico?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 313-327, August.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Lofgren, Hans & Gruhn, Peter & Reeder, Meyra M., 2000. "Wheat policy reform in Egypt: adjustment of local markets and options for future reforms," Research reports 115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Teklu, Tesfaye & von Braun, Joachim & Zaki, Elsayed & Ali, Ahmed, 1991. "Drought and famine relationships in Sudan: policy implications," Research reports 88, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aiello, Francesco, 2002. "Financial stabilization systems, economic growth of developing countries and EU’s STABEX," MPRA Paper 38099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Matthews, 2010. "Perspectives on Addressing Market Instability and Income Risk for Farmers," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp324, IIIS, revised Apr 2010.
- Hansen, Heiko, 2006. "Destabilising Farmers' Revenues by Shifting to Direct Payments? The Case of EU's Common Agricultural Policy," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25731, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kumar, Ranjit & Alam, Khurshid & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Srinivas, K., 2012. "Value Chain Analysis of Maize Seed Delivery System in Public and Private Sectors in Bihar," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(2012).
- Herrmann, Roland & Moser, Anke & Werner, Elke, 2002. "Neue empirische Befunde zur Preissetzung und zum Verbraucherverhalten im Lebensmitteleinzelhandel," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(2).
- Gollin, Douglas, 2006. "Impacts of International Research on Intertemporal Yield Stability in Wheat and Maize: An Economic Assessment," Impact Studies 7657, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Harsche, Johannes, 2006. "Räumlich Differenzierte Stabilisierungswirkungen Der Europäischen Agrarpolitik In Unterschiedlich Konditionierten Erzeugerregionen In Hessen," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14949, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Moser, Anke, 2001. "Preisstrategien im deutschen Lebensmitteleinzelhandel â€“ eine empirische Analyse," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(3).
- Herrmann, Roland, 1988. "Ernährungssicherung im südlichen Afrika: D. Einfluß d. Südafrikan. Zollunion," Kiel Working Papers 329, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.