Aflatoxin Redux: Does European Aflatoxin Regulation Hurt Groundnut Exporters from Africa?
AbstractReplaced with revised version of paper 07/02/10.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado with number 61314.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
food safety; standards; aflatoxin; Maximum Residues Limit; groundnut; gravity equation; Africa; market access; EU; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Q17; F13;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2006.
"Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations,"
NBER Working Papers
12516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Taglioni, Daria, 2006. "Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009.
"Trade, Standards, and Poverty: Evidence from Senegal,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-178, January.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Jo, 2009. "Trade, standards and poverty: Evidence from Senegal," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/203086, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Trade, Standards and Poverty. Evidence from Senegal," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7924, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Miet Maertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Trade, Standards, and Poverty: Evidence from Senegal," LICOS Discussion Papers 17706, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Jo, 2006. "Trade, standards and poverty: Evidence from Senegal," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/120482, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464, May.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-23, June.
- Buys, Piet & Deichmann, Uwe & Wheeler, David, 2006. "Road network upgrading and overland trade expansion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4097, The World Bank.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011.
"Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012. "Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 641-649.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.