The Choice of Exchange Rate Regime in Developing and Middle Income Countries
In: Changes in Exchange Rates in Rapidly Developing Countries: Theory, Practice, and Policy Issues (NBER-EASE volume 7)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8613.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006.
"Monetary unions, external shocks and economic performance: A Latin American perspective,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 225-247, December.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006. "Monetary Unions, External Shocks and Economic Performance: A Latin American Perspective," NBER Working Papers 12229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006. "Monetary Unions, External Shocks and Economic Performance: A Latin American Perspective," Working Papers 43, Bank of Greece.
- Andrew Berg & Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2002.
"An Evaluation of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
178, Central Bank of Chile.
- Berg, Andrew & Borensztein, Eduardo & Mauro, Paolo, 2002. "An evaluation of monetary regime options for Latin America," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 213-235, December.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Mauro, Paolo & Berg, Andrew, 2002. "An Evalution of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America," Working Papers 67, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Andrew Berg & Paolo Mauro & Eduardo Borensztein, 2002. "An Evaluation of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America," IMF Working Papers 02/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Aasim M. Husain, 2006. "To Peg or Not to Peg: A Template for Assessing the Nobler," IMF Working Papers 06/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Sfia Daly, 2007. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes in the MENA Countries: a Probit Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp899, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jesse Russell, 2011. "Hidden patterns in exchange rate regime choice," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 425-449, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.