Exchange Rate Regimes of Developing Countries: Global Context and Individual Choices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 15 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry & Mauro, Paolo, 2000.
"On Regional Monetary Arrangements for ASEAN,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 121-148, June.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry & Mauro, Paolo, 2000. "On Regional Monetary Arrangements For ASEAN," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Berg & Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2002.
"An Evaluation of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile
178, Central Bank of Chile.
- Berg, Andrew & Borensztein, Eduardo & Mauro, Paolo, 2002. "An evaluation of monetary regime options for Latin America," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 213-235, December.
- Andrew Berg & Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "An Evalution of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 67, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Andrew Berg & Paolo Mauro & Eduardo Borensztein, 2002. "An Evaluation of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 02/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershaeuser, Timo, 2000.
"Options For The Exchange Rate Policies Of The EU Accession Countries (And Other Emerging Market Economies),"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
2379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2000. "Options for the exchange rate policies in the EU accession countries (and other emerging market economies)," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers, University of WÃ¼rzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics 13, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.