Exchange Rate Regimes of Developing Countries: Global Context and Individual Choices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 15 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Andrew & Borensztein, Eduardo & Mauro, Paolo, 2002.
"An evaluation of monetary regime options for Latin America,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 213-235, December.
- Andrew Berg & Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "An Evaluation of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 178, Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrew Berg & Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "An Evalution of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America," Working Papers 67, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Andrew Berg & Paolo Mauro & Eduardo Borensztein, 2002. "An Evaluation of Monetary Regime Options for Latin America," IMF Working Papers 02/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershaeuser, Timo, 2000.
"Options For The Exchange Rate Policies Of The EU Accession Countries (And Other Emerging Market Economies),"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2000. "Options for the exchange rate policies in the EU accession countries (and other emerging market economies)," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 13, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry & Mauro, Paolo, 2000.
"On Regional Monetary Arrangements for ASEAN,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 121-148, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.