Market Design and Price Behavior in Restructured Electricity Markets: An International Comparison
In: Deregulation and Interdependence in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER-EASE Volume 8
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8478.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Higgs, Helen, 2009. "Modelling price and volatility inter-relationships in the Australian wholesale spot electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 748-756, September.
- Bjertnæs, Geir H. & Fæhn, Taran, 2008. "Energy taxation in a small, open economy: Social efficiency gains versus industrial concerns," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 2050-2071, July.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C Worthington, 2004.
"Systematic Features of High-Frequency Volatility in Australian Electricity Markets: Intraday Patterns, Information Arrival and Calendar Effects,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
186, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2005. "Systematic Features of High-Frequency Volatility in Australian Electricity Markets: Intraday Patterns, Information Arrival and Calendar Effects," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 23-42.
- Ochoa, Camila & Dyner, Isaac & Franco, Carlos J., 2013. "Simulating power integration in Latin America to assess challenges, opportunities, and threats," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 267-273.
- Goto, Mika & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2004. "Understanding Electricity Price Volatility within and across Markets," Working Paper Series 2004-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.