First Name: Santosh
Last Name: Kumar
RePEc Short-ID: pku250
Postal Address: IHME, 2301 5th Ave Ste 600 University of Washington Seattle, WA, 98121, USA
Affiliation(in no particular order)
School of Public Health, University of Washington (School of Public Health, University of Washington)Homepage: http://sph.washington.edu/
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Center for Population and Development StudiesLocation: Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Harvard School of Public Health
Handle: RePEc:edi:cpdhaus (more details at EDIRC)
- Santosh Kumar & Nishith Prakash, 2012. "Political Decentralization, Women's Reservation and Child Health Outcomes: A Case Study of Rural Bihar," Working papers 2012-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Santosh, Kumar & Sebastian, Vollmer, 2011.
"Does improved sanitation reduce diarrhea in children in rural India?,"
31804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh Kumar & Sebastian Vollmer, 2012. "Does Improved Sanitation Reduce Diarrhea in Children in Rural India?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 107, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kumar, Santosh & Rauniyar, Ganesh, 2011. "Is electrification welfare improving?: non-experimental evidence from rural Bhutan," MPRA Paper 31482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh, Kumar, 2009. "Fertility and Birth Spacing Consequences of Childhood Immunization Program: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 27126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh, Kumar, 2009. "Childhood Immunization, Mortality and Human Capital Accumulation: Micro-Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 27127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Santosh & Calvo, Rocio & Avendano, Mauricio & Sivaramakrishnan, Kavita & Berkman, Lisa F., 2012. "Social support, volunteering and health around the world: Cross-national evidence from 139 countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(5), pages 696-706.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2012-09-30. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2011-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2011-07-02 2012-09-30. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2011-06-25. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Santosh, Kumar & Sebastian, Vollmer, 2011. "Does improved sanitation reduce diarrhea in children in rural India?," MPRA Paper 31804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Santosh Kumar should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.