First Name: Georg
Last Name: Duernecker
RePEc Short-ID: pdu287
- Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre
- Location: Mannheim, Germany
Phone: +49 621 181 1776
Fax: +49 621 181 1774
Postal: 68131 Mannheim
Handle: RePEc:edi:fvmande (more details at EDIRC)
- Georg Duernecker, 2008.
"Technology Adoption, Turbulence and the Dynamics of Unemployment,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2008/10, European University Institute.
- Dürnecker, Georg, 2011. "Technology Adoption, Turbulence and the Dynamics of Unemployment," Working Papers 11-2, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2008-02-09. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2008-02-09. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Georg Duernecker, 2008. "Technology Adoption, Turbulence and the Dynamics of Unemployment," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/10, European University Institute.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Georg Duernecker should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.