Report NEP-SOC-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," EIEF Working Papers Series 1213, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2012.
- Ana Corbacho & Julia Philipp & Mauricio Ruiz-Vega, 2012. "Crime and Erosion of Trust: Evidence for Latin America," IDB Publications 76118, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dessi, Roberta & Monin, Benoît, 2012. "Noblesse Oblige? Moral Identity and Prosocial Behavior in the Face of Selfishness," TSE Working Papers 12-347, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dürnecker, Georg & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2012. "Social networks and the process of "globalization"," Working Papers 12-18, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Marina Murat, 2012. "Out of sight, not out of mind. Education networks and international trade," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 087, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "On the Nature of Reciprocity: Evidence from the Ultimatum Reciprocity Measure," TWI Research Paper Series 79, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Bernard Dussuc & Sébastien Geindre, 2012. "Capital social, théorie des réseaux sociaux et recherche en PME : une revue de la littérature," Post-Print halshs-00747912, HAL.