Impact of trade liberalization on agriculture in the near East and North Africa:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI books with number Nenatrade:2007 and published in 2007.
Trade liberalization Africa; Agricultural trade.; Economic development Africa; Sub-Saharan.; Sustainable agriculture Africa; Sub-Saharan; Agricultural marketing; Agricultural policy Africa; Sub-Saharan; Agriculture Economic aspects Africa;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hewitt, Joanna, 2008. "Impact evaluation of research by the International Food Policy Research Institute on agricultural trade liberalization, developing countries, and WTO's Doha negotiations:," Impact assessments 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Raid Hamza, 2012.
"Agriculture Reform and Food Crisis in Syria: Impacts on Poverty and Inequality,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2012_19.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Hamza, Raid, 2013. "Agriculture reform and food crisis in Syria: Impacts on poverty and inequality," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 190-203.
- KavallarI, A. & Schmitz, P. M., 2010. "Preference erosion effects on the agricultural sector of the EUâ€™s Mediterranean Partner Countries," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2008. "Multilateral trade liberalisation and Preference erosion: Effects on the agricultural sector of the EU's Mediterranean Partner Countries," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44177, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2010. "Preference erosion effects on the agricultural sector of the EUâ€™s Mediterranean Partner Countries," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.