Self-Policing and Optimal Law Enforcement When Violator Remediation is Valuable
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 107 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005.
"Leniency Policies and Illegal Transactions,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
74, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Bruegger, Esther & Loertscher, Simon, 2008. "On cheating, doping and whistleblowing," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 415-436, June.
- Zivin, Joshua Graff & Pfaff, Alexander S. P., 2004. "To err on humans is not benign: Incentives for adoption of medical error-reporting systems," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 935-949, September.
- Alexander Pfaff & Chris William Sanchirico, 2004.
"Big field, small potatoes: An empirical assessment of EPA's self-audit policy,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 415-432.
- Alexander & Chris William Sanchirico & John Lee & Daniel Prager, 2002. "Big field, small potatoes: An empirical assessment of EPA's self-audit policy," Discussion Papers 0102-55, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Chan-Kang, Connie & Pardey, Philip G. & Smith, Vincent H., 2006. "The Evolution of Economics Clubs: 1777-2000," Staff Papers 14135, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 2003.
"Slaughterhouse Rules: Animal Uniformity and Regulating for Food Safety in Meat Packing,"
Staff General Research Papers
10839, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 2005. "Slaughterhouse Rules: Animal Uniformity and Regulating for Food Safety in Meat Packing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 600-609.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00118778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Innes, Robert, 2004. "Enforcement costs, optimal sanctions, and the choice between ex-post liability and ex-ante regulation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 29-48, March.
- Michael W. Toffel, 2008. "Coerced Confessions: Self-Policing in the Shadow of the Regulator," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 45-71, May.
- Katrin Millock & David Zilberman, 2006.
"Collective penalities and inducement of self-reporting,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v06048a, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Giannakas, Konstantinos & Kaplan, Jonathan D., 2002. "Conservation Compliance On Highly Erodible Land: An Empirical Auditing Game," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19607, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.