On real economic freedom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K. & Xu, Yongsheng, 2000. "On Ranking Opportunity Sets in Economic Environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 48-71, July.
- Kaname Miyagishima, 2010. "Ranking linear budget sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 163-173, June.
- Maskin, Eric, 1978. "A Theorem on Utilitarianism," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 93-96, February.
- Ernesto Savaglio & Stefano Vannucci, 2006.
"On the Volume-Ranking of Opportunity Sets in Economic Environments,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
479, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ernesto Savaglio & Stefano Vannucci, 2009. "On the volume-ranking of opportunity sets in economic environments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Pazner, Elisha A & Schmeidler, David, 1978.
"Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 671-87, November.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1975. "Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity," Discussion Papers 174, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 2011. "Inequality, new directions: full ethical foundation and consequences," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 329-352, September.
- Miyagishima, Kaname, 2012. "Ranking linear budget sets with different available goods: A note," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 234-238.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.