Fair Groves mechanisms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Porter, Ryan & Shoham, Yoav & Tennenholtz, Moshe, 2004. "Fair imposition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 209-228, October.
- Pazner, Elisha A & Schmeidler, David, 1978.
"Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 671-87, November.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1975. "Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity," Discussion Papers 174, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-39, July.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1991. "No-Envy and Consistency in Economies with Indivisible Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1755-67, November.
- William Thomson, 2007. "Fair Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 539, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Duygu Yengin, 2009. "Fairness in Auctions and Task Assignments," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-27, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012.
"Egalitarian-equivalent Groves mechanisms in the allocation of heterogenous objects,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 137-160, January.
- Duygu Yengin, 2010. "Egalitarian-equivalent Groves Mechanisms in the Allocation of Heterogeneous Objects," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-29, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2014.
"Egalitarian equivalence and strategyproofness in the queueing problem,"
Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 425-442, June.
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2013. "Egalitarian Equivalence And Strategyproofness In The Queueing Problem," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Yengin Duygu, 2012.
"Characterizing Welfare-egalitarian Mechanisms with Solidarity When Valuations are Private Information,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, April.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Characterizing Welfare-egalitarian Mechanisms with Solidarity When Valuations are Private Information," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011.
"Identical Preferences Lower Bound for Allocation of Heterogeneous Tasks and NIMBY Problems,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2011-27, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2013. "Identical Preferences Lower Bound for Allocation of Heterogenous Tasks and NIMBY Problems," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(4), pages 580-601, 08.
- Yengin, Duygu, 2013.
"Population monotonic and strategy-proof mechanisms respecting welfare lower bounds,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 389-397.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012. "Population Monotonic and Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Respecting Welfare Lower Bounds," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Hervé Moulin, 2010. "Auctioning or assigning an object: some remarkable VCG mechanisms," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 193-216, February.
- Conan Mukherjee, 2014. "Fair and group strategy-proof good allocation with money," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 289-311, February.
- Itai Ashlagi & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2012. "Characterizing Vickrey allocation rule by anonymity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 531-542, March.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Population Monotonic and Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Respecting Welfare Lower Bounds," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-34, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Athanasiou, Efthymios, 2013. "A Solomonic solution to the problem of assigning a private indivisible good," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 369-387.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.