Inequality, new directions: full ethical foundation and consequences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Economic Inequality.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=111137
Inequality; Justice; Freedom;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(114), pages 175-208, April.
- Baveja, A. & Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Haunschmied, J.L. & Kort, P.M., 2000.
"A resource-constrained optimal control model for crackdown on illicit drug markets,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84066, Tilburg University.
- Baveja, A. & Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Haunschmied, J.L. & Kort, P.M., 1999. "A Resource-Constrained Optimal Control Model for Crackdown on Illicit Drug Markets," Discussion Paper 1999-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2008.
"Tax-benefit revealed social preferences,"
PSE Working Papers
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Tax-benefit revealed social preferences," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590779, HAL.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Spadaro, Amedeo, 2008. "Tax-benefit revealed social preferences," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Sen, Amartya & Starrett, David, 1973. "Notes on the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 180-187, April.
- Bossert, Walter & Pfingsten, Andreas, 1990. "Intermediate inequality: concepts, indices, and welfare implications," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-134, April.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Rawls, John, 1974. "Maximin, Uncertainty, and the Leisure Trade-Off: Reply to Alexander and Musgrave," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 633-55, November.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 2010. "On real economic freedom," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 351-375, September.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. I," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 416-442, June.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1977. "Multidimensional Egalitarianisms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. II," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 82-111, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.