A Treatment of Absolute Indices of Polarization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 12811.
Date of creation: 07 May 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Japanese Economic Review, June 2007, vol. 58 no. 2
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Amita Majumder & Sonali Roy, 2007. "A Treatment Of Absolute Indices Of Polarization," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(2), pages 273-293.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mogues, Tewodaj, 2008. "A two-dimensional measure of polarization:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 837, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011.
"An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey,"
Working Papers, Turkish Economic Association
2011/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2012. "An Analysis Of Political And Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case Of Turkey," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 548-565, October.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 1101, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2011.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1112, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Chiara Gigliarano & Pietro Muliere, 2012. "Measuring Income Polarization Using an Enlarged Middle Class," Working Papers 271, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Fabio Clementi & Francesco Schettino, 2013.
"Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1796-1815.
- Clementi, F. & Schettino, F., 2013. "Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA) 149891, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Satya Chakravarty & Bhargav Maharaj, 2012. "Ethnic polarization orderings and indices," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 99-123, May.
- Peter Lambert, 2010. "James Foster and Michael Wolfson’s 1992 paper “Polarization and the decline of the middle class”," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 241-245, June.
- M-super-a Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Díez, 2010.
"Unit Consistency And Bipolarization Of Income Distributions,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(1), pages 65-83, 03.
- Ma Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Diez, 2008. "Unit-consistency and polarization of income distributions," Working Papers 100, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:36:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan Esteban & Carlos Gradín & Debraj Ray, 2007. "An Extension of a Measure of Polarization, with an application to the income distribution of five OECD countries," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.