Optimal mechanisms for siting noxious facilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Economic Design.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gradstein, Mark, 1994. "Efficient Provision of a Discrete Public Good," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(4), pages 877-97, November.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Rosenthal, Howard, 1984. "Participation and the provision of discrete public goods: a strategic analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 171-193, July.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Kleindorfer, Paul & Knez, Peter J. & Yaksick, Rudy, 1987. "A compensation mechanism for siting noxious facilities: Theory and experimental design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 371-383, December.
- Bagnoli, Mark & Lipman, Barton L, 1989. "Provision of Public Goods: Fully Implementing the Core through Private Contributions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 583-601, October.
- Bossert W. & Peters H.J.M., 2013.
030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2013. "Single-Basined Choice," Cahiers de recherche 04-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2013. "Single-basined choice," Cahiers de recherche 2013-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2010.
"NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 114-132, April.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2008. "NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Rudy Santore, 2014. "Noxious Facilities, Environmental Damages, and Efficient Randomized Siting," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(1), pages 101-116, January.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2012. "A simple auction mechanism for locating noxious facilities," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-6, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.