The rights egalitarian solution for NTU sharing problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, Peter, et al, 1992.
"The Compromise Value for NTU-Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 175-89.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Keiding, H. & McLean, R.P. & Oortwijn, S. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The compromise value for NTU-games," Discussion Paper 1992-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Keiding, H. & McLean, R.P. & Oortwijn, S. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The compromise value for NTU-games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154213, Tilburg University.
- Borm, P. & Keiding, H. & McLean, R.P., 1992. "The Compromise Value for NTU-Games," Papers 9218, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Herrero, Carmen & Maschler, Michael & Villar, Antonio, 1999.
"Individual rights and collective responsibility: the rights-egalitarian solution,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 59-77, January.
- Antonio Villar Notario & Carmen Herrero Blanco & Michael Maschler, 1996. "Individual rights and collective responsibility: The rights-egalitarian solution," Working Papers. Serie AD 1996-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1992.
"Bargaining problems with claims,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-33, August.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1994.
"Bargaining and value,"
Economics Working Papers
114, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 1995.
- Moulin, Herve, 2001.
"Axiomatic Cost and Surplis-Sharing,"
2001-06, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Sergiu Hart, 2003.
"A Comparison of Non-Transferable Utility Values,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp338, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Maschler, M & Owen, G, 1989. "The Consistent Shapley Value for Hyperplane Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 389-407.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-18, May.
- Marco Mariotti & Antonio Villar, 2005. "The Nash rationing problem," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 367-377, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.