The Nash rationing problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2013.
"Extending the Nash solution to choice problems with reference points,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 219-228.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2012. "Extending the Nash solution to choice problems with reference points," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2009. "The Rights-Egalitarian Solution for NTU Sharing Problems," Working Papers 09.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Beard, Rodney, 2011. "The river sharing problem: A review of the technical literature for policy economists," MPRA Paper 34382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2010. "The rights egalitarian solution for NTU sharing problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 137-150, March.
- Harold Houba & Gerard van der Laan & Yuyu Zeng, 2013. "Asymmetric Nash Solutions in the River Sharing Problem," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-051/II, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.