The relationship between daily U.S. and Japanese equity prices: Evidence from spot versus futures markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & O'Hara, Maureen, 1997. "High frequency data in financial markets: Issues and applications," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 73-114, June.
- Henker, Thomas & Martens, Martin, 2005. "Index futures arbitrage before and after the introduction of sixteenths on the NYSE," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 353-373, June.
- Fong, Kingsley & Martens, Martin, 2002. "Overnight futures trading: now even Australia and US have common trading hours," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 167-182, April.
- Ming-Shiun Pan & L. Hsueh, 1998. "Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility between the U.S. and Japan: Evidence from the Stock Index Futures Markets," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 211-225, November.
- Rezayat, Fahimeh & Yavas, Burhan F., 2006. "International portfolio diversification: A study of linkages among the U.S., European and Japanese equity markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 440-458, October.
- Geoffrey Booth, G. & Chowdhury, Mustafa & Martikainen, Teppo, 1996. "Common volatility in major stock index futures markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 623-630, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.